Kinch310

Dec 17, 2021
P/S: If I were a writer, I would probably have given some objective feedbacks and suggestions to the developer. For example, how to (improve) effectively develop scene involving side characters (that most players or readers will not care for) that plugs in, add tangible value and/or impact to the main plot (considering some players unable to grasp the values of some flashback scenes). Sadly, I am not:censored:.
Sorry man, I thought you were being sarcastic here and calling me out for not giving specific examples. Like saying, "if you were a real writer, you'd give examples..."

Turns out, you were being completely serious, and just saying that you wished you could offer better feedback. WHOOPS!

I´d suggest you to get a job then.
Lol. I'm not trolling for business. I'd volunteer, but that work is hard, my man! That's all I meant.

Honestly, we might need a translator for this thread, too, lol. The language barrier is a factor in both these cases, I think. I'll give y'all the benefit of the doubt next time. Sorry about any misunderstanding on my part..

++++++++++++

Anyway, seems like the dev and a couple of others saw my post and liked it. Hopefully, what I wrote helps illustrate what a good translator/editor can do for their novel. Lord knows, there are plenty of people better at it than me. The only reason I ever included myself as an option was because I felt like I should put my money where my mouth was. Anyone can criticize something. Not everyone is willing to step up and do the hard work of helping to improve things. I was.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669560087621.png

8 HOURS AGO
0.04 Download Link

0.04 Download Link
0.04 news

Just to let you know 0.04 is on proofreading. After it passes, it will go available to download.
One side note, tho. You must probably need to create a new game. I had to change some python values on the game + rearranged the rpy files + compress the hell out of it without losing quality. (all game is less than 1gb now). Sorry for the inconvenience.

0.04 Renders
Here are more RAW renders of the next release. I'm at 90% of the renders planned (so far there are 211 renders finished).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm happy cuz I'm getting faster and the machine helps a lot. Hope I begin to code on Monday or something like that.

Well, nothing else to report.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes