Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You folks are going to want to replay Chapter 2. There's a ton of dialogue updates/upgrades. Approximately 350 of them at a ballpark count.
Here's another tidbit of info for folks crashing while loading previous saves. The music files are no longer MP3 but rather Opus. Because of this, if you attempt to load a save that was playing a previous MP3 during the scene, when you load it will crash since the file technically no longer exists.

If you're dead set on loading that particular save there is a way. I'll make a post with directions later as I'm currently a bit busy porting the mod over.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Singue847

Sep 24, 2020
Real emotion woven into a twisted web of a well written cast and story and that's before mentioning the high quality of the renders intentionally. One of like a baker's dozen of games worth actually reading with the time between releases justified by the sheer amount of content.

I haven't quite figured out the golden ratio for teasing versus time-till-MC-sleeps-with-landlady / tenants as the wait seems to be hard baked into the patreon release model, but if the dev can resist holding that content back for literal years (like some other games on here) it would easily be one of the top games on the site.

Unemployed currently or else I'd sign up for the patreon.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
For Real...
If that bitch Antonella comes back with a sweet talk about how she abandoned her own family for their "safety", cuz her parents are criminals or something, i'm gonna get really pissed :ROFLMAO:

Grow some fucking balls MC!!!:mad: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: battali0n

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: WhatDidYouJustDo

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Cannot locate python.exe, maan, not again, im trying to UnRen

edit: UnRen v1.0 fix that

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
For Real...
If that bitch Antonella comes back with a sweet talk about how she abandoned her own family for their "safety", cuz her parents are criminals or something, i'm gonna get really pissed :ROFLMAO:

Grow some fucking balls MC!!!:mad: :ROFLMAO:

Or they totally left a note in a shirt explaining this,it's just the MC didn't wear the shirt for like 3 years. Lmao

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Hi man, how you do that?
My game folder don't have the file HardLove-32.exe
last updates were made with different RenPy version, that allowed 32-bit
this update is on new version, and we either fucked up when packing, or there was no option so we forgot/didn't know how to do it
though, new one worked for me even without 32-bit version, as it's repacked differently and weights 2.5gb less, apart from animated parts which still lagged
i'm sorry for inconvinience, we'll look into it by the time of official public release, so either try to wait or try it as it is and see if it works now

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: XFred
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes