Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Here's another tidbit of info for folks crashing while loading previous saves. The music files are no longer MP3 but rather Opus. Because of this, if you attempt to load a save that was playing a previous MP3 during the scene, when you load it will crash since the file technically no longer exists.

If you're dead set on loading that particular save there is a way. I'll make a post with directions later as I'm currently a bit busy porting the mod over.
FYI: There's a bug with a choice regarding Ayame. I'll PM the dev to let them know about the details. I'll have it sorted in the mod regardless but the choice "Be nice / Be harsh" does NOT work as intended (there's no way it can).

Edit: Basically if the player chooses "Be harsh" the dialogue for that route does not trigger properly during portions of the chapter (now referenced as episodes). Most of the dialogue checks to see if the player chose "Be nice" but not all of it, some of it checks to see if "Be harsh" was chosen. I've sent a message to Qori to let him know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balu83 and Andeddo

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So the group sex in this game only involves the MC and other girls, right? No MMF or involving other men, I hope?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
I'm sorry I realize I asked that question in a weird way so depending on which one of my two questions you're answering the answer changes completely...

That's 100% my mistake but if you could be abundantly clear and spell out the answer... please :LOL:

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
I'm sorry I realize I asked that question in a weird way so depending on which one of my two questions you're answering the answer changes completely...

That's 100% my mistake but if you could be abundantly clear and spell out the answer... please :LOL:
No

Reactions: tappp92

Andeddo

May 6, 2018

and i meant MMF, btw
i'm pretty sure there wont be any male characters that will be love or sex partners to girls

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The tags reflect contents that are in the game, so the "group sex" tags is referring to the flashback scene where MC (based on player choice) fucked both Aoi and Ayame (Aoi's GILF mother) .

Reactions: Yngling

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's no excuse for leaving a turd in the game.
WTF?! Don't be an asshole bud. Patreon has always had these rules and enforces them. I do agree that monetary systems are bullshit but, for those that use them, the rules have to be followed or accounts get abolished. So, either use the patch or the mod. The mod has it's own toggle-enabled patch included so you don't even have to DL the patch. Either way the dev is only doing what they have to in regards to that monetary site's regulations. No need to bash the dev for it, he didn't choose those regulations imposed on him I assure you.

Apr 20, 2021
WTF?! Don't be an asshole bud. Patreon has always had these rules and enforces them. I do agree that monetary systems are bullshit but, for those that use them, the rules have to be followed or accounts get abolished. So, either use the patch or the mod. The mod has it's own toggle-enabled patch included so you don't even have to DL the patch. Either way the dev is only doing what they have to in regards to that monetary site's regulations. No need to bash the dev for it, he didn't choose those regulations imposed on him I assure you.
I think he was talking about the find/replace method, re. tenant (son) of a bitch, not bemoaning the whole puritanical ideology of 'Merica's favorite gay Republican and his pet Paypal.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think he was talking about the find/replace method, re. tenant (son) of a bitch, not bemoaning the whole puritanical ideology of 'Merica's favorite gay Republican and his pet Paypal.
That's what my point was... the purpose of text replacement. The whole point of the replacement coding is to remain in compliance. Python-coded text replacement is so much more efficient that typing out two separate sets of scripts (which some devs actually do which is a ridiculous waste of time and likely done because they don't know how to code proper scripting). Text replacement is really the only reasonable approach for these compliance issues as far as coding the scripts goes. What other more efficient way is proposed?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
One day this novel will give someone a heart atack and/or a stroke 1670636967858.png
This motherfucker is doind some illegal medic shit on her? fuck x.x

Apr 20, 2021
That's what my point was... the purpose of text replacement. The whole point of the replacement coding is to remain in compliance. Python-coded text replacement is so much more efficient that typing out two separate sets of scripts (which some devs actually do which is a ridiculous waste of time and likely done because they don't know how to code proper scripting). Text replacement is really the only reasonable approach for these compliance issues as far as coding the scripts goes. What other more efficient way is proposed?
I'm in no way this poster's keeper and I haven't even unzipped this game yet as I'm waiting for your mod update. I follow your posts; saw you come down on this guy and read back. I've not idea if the script reads "# y will be 'tenant'" or if the dev simply did a text replace for son=tenant. I only weighed in because I thought his post was about proofreading. I was going for playful, sorry if I pissed off anyone.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm in no way this poster's keeper and I haven't even unzipped this game yet as I'm waiting for your mod update. I follow your posts; saw you come down on this guy and read back. I've not idea if the script reads "# y will be 'tenant'" or if the dev simply did a text replace for son=tenant. I only weighed in because I thought his post was about proofreading. I was going for playful, sorry if I pissed off anyone.
I'm not pissed off bud, not by a long shot. I'm actually hoping that I somehow deciphered "turd" incorrectly at this point if I'm being honest. Otherwise I hope to have the mod out this evening. I'm still polishing up a bit and had a few IRL interruptions today that have increased the release time frame.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hard to Love [v0.041] [Qori Gaming] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Market¹: 750 MB / 261 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-market-crunched.zip
Compressed Size PC²: 248 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 233 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-mac-crunched.zip
= 34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Market¹/PC²/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹Market = Win/Linux/Mac
²PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi what is Patreon market? Is that game version for free players? (i.e. less content?)

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes