Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Or they totally left a note in a shirt explaining this,it's just the MC didn't wear the shirt for like 3 years. Lmao
That would be funny... :ROFLMAO:

Although it wouldn't explain why she didn't talk to MC when she "saved" him (IF it was actually her :unsure:)
I'm sensing a "Leap of Faith" stupid kind of excuse (spy/secret agent bullshit) and i'm not liking it :ROFLMAO:
Maybe even something crazier like brainwashing, and I don't know if that's better or worse :ROFLMAO:

But the safest bet is probably a classic blackmail, I just don't know how the dev will justify missing for 18 years without even trying to warn your loved ones so they don't possibly to ruin their lives (and emotional states) trying to find you (if they are really LOVED ones to you) :cautious:
(that of course, if she still alive and everything related to her isn't some hallucination, which i don't think it is)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
hi what is Patreon market? Is that game version for free players? (i.e. less content?)
It's the same version as the uncompressed one in the OP. Patreon means that you have to apply the patch if you want inc. Market is the name of this kind of distribution in Ren'Py and has nothing to do with the game itself.

Reactions: White Lamp

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.041 - Episode 4 - Update)
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Note: I highly recommend you start a new playthrough for v0.041. You don't have to (of course) but there's been a ton of dialogue changes (especially in Episode 3 (the old Chapter 2)). I think it'll be worth your while but you do you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
well, i understand your point, you are not the first one to bring that up, but do note, it was explained before
not everyone accepted explanation, but still
There is not that many good modern japanese assets for Daz
mostly fantasy, sci-fi, some cultural elements, and european-american.
so most scenes are made with "dirt, sticks and stones", so to say
And to write a better story, Yukana chose setting that is closer to them and more known, hence, Japan
And and, concerning characters, i just leave for actual japanese to write a story about characters, that live in Japan
I get what you are saying. If there are no Daz assets, its hard to make a good location BUT if taken this pov imo its even more half assed since a) almost all characters have western names and b) they have "all" western models. Soooo, i dont know how many asian character assets Daz has but im sure its more than 2 or so.

Still will playing in while in hope the game will rapidly move into the present and way less memories/flashbacks. They are just the little sisters of dreams and i hate dream content.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (v0.041 - Episode 4 - Update)
View attachment 2225127

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Note: I highly recommend you start a new playthrough for v0.041. You don't have to (of course) but there's been a ton of dialogue changes (especially in Episode 3 (the old Chapter 2)). I think it'll be worth your while but you do you.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho
Thank you so much for your hard work Sancho, really appreciated. It makes games like these a lot more playable. I hope you take some time for yourself now :giggle:

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
someone please have mercy on me and make an android port of this game with the mod included, my pc is dead and i can only play on android, i know i'm poor :(

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes