Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people vapros .. angelina in a year rastanitsa with MS yes? just when the daughter of MS gives a photo in his room he has a dream where he and Angelina are in the park and when she says that she will never leave MS, he says in his thoughts 2 times that she will crush him in a year

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
question .. when did MC's mother become pregnant? who is Melissa's father? Was this MC or his father or she conceived from someone when she was in some event that she used to talk to MC when they were in the bathroom? .. I chose a red dress there for this, she was flooded from someone to the parties, right?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
question .. why is there no scene in the game where when MC was in the balnica at that time the girls from his family were at parties with friends of the father of MC .. Madison then in the kitchen that he sent them there and inserted them because they were alive sex toys for showing his friends .. and when MC asked about isabel he found out that she was in this party but she never said about this event with MC .. why so ? If I had thrown out a bowl of snow while they were on the train, the daughter of MS would say about this event ??

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
question .. when you choose the negative options, then the scene where melissa says that the MS is wrong, if she thinks that she knows her daughter isabel well .. what did she want to say to them? and she also said about some kind of hierarchy, Madison used to say when they started arguing with MS in the evenings in the kitchen? and the children are scheny payevlsyutsa then if they choose the negative options .. but because of this I'm just a confused typer .. can someone explain to me somehow?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people .. send litter with melissa in the kitchen, the mother of MS will go and says that melissa should go to sleep, because tomorrow they have one new business and melissa go away obediently .. what new business did she say about? another new event where they get shiba to show how live sex dolls ? haha

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
is this woman's mother isobel yes on this scene? it just seems to me that she just remembered the name of the pile .. just she looks like isabel but not much older than her mother butoh

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes