Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
I don’t know what others think .. this game didn’t ruin mine .. because the jegin’s worth was found this is where the ember sucked MC .. and there’s nothing more interesting and good in the game .. they didn’t even fuck, but just she did a blowjob and everything .. and there was nothing more interesting in the game between someone in the sim .. so you can say the game is so sibe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
damn, the problem was found by the typer .. on 3 versions of the game there were hints which option would be better to choose in order to get a good attitude and it ended when melissa came to the MC and to the pile of the friend when they were talking in Boseynia .. but in English versions yes and 4-you part where everything is in English but there is no clue where you need to make the right choice ((((how can I get through it then? ((

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
Here's my WT & Cheat Mod for Hard To Love v0.03

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also adds mod options for better choices, AS PER ME.

bro this link does not work .. mine always writes an error extract .. I can not use it .. is there something else? or another site where I could download step by step instructions

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Friends! I am a fan of this game. And, somehow, I wanted to unpack the RPA archive with images, but it didn’t work out (for some reason, the RPA tools do not work with this game. I tried many options and tools (which, by the way, are also here on the site)). So please, please, please, someone extract the images! Thank you in advance...
And my English ... (I write through a translator, but I read in English)

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
Friends! I am a fan of this game. And, somehow, I wanted to unpack the RPA archive with images, but it didn’t work out (for some reason, the RPA tools do not work with this game. I tried many options and tools (which, by the way, are also here on the site)). So please, please, please, someone extract the images! Thank you in advance...
And my English ... (I write through a translator, but I read in English)
use Unren 1.0.9
it's here on the site and does work with new RenPy update

Reactions: Serj 07

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
When this first came out I checked it out and found myself eagerly awaiting an update but now I am torn. I wanted nothing more than to see love between amber and the MC and was looking forward to a relationship between them but now she is a twisted fuck that repulses me. She love's the MC's dick but hates him? I almost quit at that point and no longer want to see content with her unless she changes. Everyone in the game seems to be mentally disturbed and I am having trouble with reconciling that with the romance tag. You have created a wonderful story and breathtaking renders but the characters are ruining it for me. I like my harem stories to be about love and so far I haven't seen that anywhere except with the MC's daughter and he has spent zero time with her!!! I have literally read tens of thousands of books in my lifetime and I discovered visual novels last year and have since consumed well over a 1000. I get deeply invested in the characters and I haven't been able to get a read on what you are trying to accomplish here. I hate that the MC is a loser and doesn't take control over his own life because that just makes him a victim of others peoples decisions and is the very reason the majority of people are unfulfilled and miserable. Because I think you are very talented I will push on the next update to see if thing improve. I will say that on the positive side you have not turned the LI's bisexual as so many creators do, although the younger sister trying to do ecstasy with her best friend worries me along those lines. If this story is going to be about corrupted individuals just having sex with the MC then I would like to know so that I can bail on it but if you are really heading for a romance route with love, healing and redemption then please give me some clue as right now I am disgusted with most of the women. The daughter and the sisters friend are the only Li's I like at this time and the mother seems redeemable.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
When this first came out I checked it out and found myself eagerly awaiting an update but now I am torn. I wanted nothing more than to see love between amber and the MC and was looking forward to a relationship between them but now she is a twisted fuck that repulses me. She love's the MC's dick but hates him? I almost quit at that point and no longer want to see content with her unless she changes. Everyone in the game seems to be mentally disturbed and I am having trouble with reconciling that with the romance tag. You have created a wonderful story and breathtaking renders but the characters are ruining it for me. I like my harem stories to be about love and so far I haven't seen that anywhere except with the MC's daughter and he has spent zero time with her!!! I have literally read tens of thousands of books in my lifetime and I discovered visual novels last year and have since consumed well over a 1000. I get deeply invested in the characters and I haven't been able to get a read on what you are trying to accomplish here. I hate that the MC is a loser and doesn't take control over his own life because that just makes him a victim of others peoples decisions and is the very reason the majority of people are unfulfilled and miserable. Because I think you are very talented I will push on the next update to see if thing improve. I will say that on the positive side you have not turned the LI's bisexual as so many creators do, although the younger sister trying to do ecstasy with her best friend worries me along those lines. If this story is going to be about corrupted individuals just having sex with the MC then I would like to know so that I can bail on it but if you are really heading for a romance route with love, healing and redemption then please give me some clue as right now I am disgusted with most of the women. The daughter and the sisters friend are the only Li's I like at this time and the mother seems redeemable.
Amber doesn't hate MC she's deeply in love with him but resents him for not actively reciprocating her affections. In the last update her and MC tall and resolve their issues and interact sexually.

It's quite romantic imo. Just make the right choices when you play.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Amber doesn't hate MC she's deeply in love with him but resents him for not actively reciprocating her affections. In the last update her and MC tall and resolve their issues and interact sexually.

It's quite romantic imo. Just make the right choices when you play.
Thank you. That is what I wanted to hear :) Just so I can make sure I am on the right page. Which update are we referring to?

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Hard to Love [v0.041] [Qori Gaming] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Market¹: 750 MB / 261 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-market-crunched.zip
Compressed Size PC²: 248 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 233 MB - HardtoLove-0.041-patreon-mac-crunched.zip
= 34,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (Market¹/PC²/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

¹Market = Win/Linux/Mac
²PC = Win+Linux

Can you please update your compressed file?

• Hey there
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hard to Love [v0.042] [Qori Gaming] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 738 MB / 248 MB - HardtoLove-0.042-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 723 MB / 233 MB - HardtoLove-0.042-mac-crunched.zip
= 33,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
a Song for the game here we Go Haaaard tooo looaaaave hmmm mmmee mmeee Love is Tooooo Haaard Baby I loved youuuuu I still Dooo WHY YOU MADE FEEL This WAY and Left me All By myself alone with No Light in me WHY it's So Dark Without you WHY You Annoying And I STILL LOVE Youuuuuu Why Your So BAd and I Still Care For YOUUUuUUUu uuuuuu
(I AM DAMN GOOD xD lol)

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hi, i paused the game after 0.3 because there was no progress with Antonella. Do i need to wait for more updates before i get more information on her?

Legfan

Aug 13, 2019
You guys should use this modified Unren version instead, it works everytime
I gave up after trying several programs for weeks, but was unable to extract images from newer VN's that use Python v8.0+. This one you shared worked perfectly on all of them! - So thank you, thank you...thank you!! BTW if ya haven't yet, check out a couple great games by TrashPanda: Esra in Istanbul & the Prison Guard. (pretty Hot Stuff ! :p(y))

Reactions: Rozhok

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game!!

Some things regarding MC's personality seem a little weird. His personality being a cop and the personality back make him seem like two different people. And it makes it a little weird how he can stay away from his daughter for so long (after 16 years he can't afford to have her live with him? or is it because he can't have her there while he focuses on his search for Antonella? In that case why is he wasting his time being a drunk, junkie and spending his money in whores? Spending 18 years away from his daughter seem like too much, being Osaka and Tokyo so close.
Then Amber tells him: "You know what, MC? Nah, screw it. Sometimes you act like you've never been laid in your life." And she is completely right. First he is a hardcore dude in Osaka and back home his little sister can play him like a fiddle.

Some typos or possible suggestion for edits:
Antonella: I don't know if sometimes you're just dumb or too slow with the uptake.
Sometimes I don't know if you're just dumb or too slow on the uptake. (think this sounds better)
MC: In a way, I understand your grandfather. Leaving you in charge with your grandma was a mistake.
Leaving your grandma in charge with you was a mistake. (think this sounds better, the other way sounded like they were both in charge of something)
"Reply (to) her" one of the options when talking to Madison (word missing)
Madison: Who in their right (mind) would support a fat creep like Amber! (word missing)
MC: Amber, can you stay awhile (think in this case is "a while"), please.
MC: "I've only been here for a day, if that, and I already there's drama... It's hard to describe it."
and already there's drama... / and there's drama already ... (last one sounds better IMO)
Mom: Forget what this old woman said, I don't want you to think any badly of me. (not sure the any is needed)
MC: IIf you're up for it, let's chat and clear our heads. It might do us both some good. (extra I on If)
MC: "I didn't think I would ever see those two words together." ( this sounded a little weird, considering he doesn't seem to know her too much)

I think the events as he comes back home somehow lock you out of many interesting possibilities:
In the memories of the past we have a blank space between Antonella's birthday and MC returning home with baby Isabella.
So there are around 9 months of unaccounted time from the teenager years left to tell. But as soon as you return home we learn two things:
1 first time doing anything sexual with Amber is after the drowning event were she gives you a BJ
2 the sexual tension with the mom starts after this point.

This means that from the get go, in those 9 months we already know nothing happens with Amber and the mother. It seems a little wasteful, not only because their young models look great and its a shame nothing happens with them, but kills lots of storytelling possibilities, for example the possibility of Madison being actually MC's daughter and that the father suspects something and that is way he is so hostile to MC. It could not be the case, but now we can't even wonder about it, we know that is not possible.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Some things regarding MC's personality seem a little weird. His personality being a cop and the personality back make him seem like two different people.
And it makes it a little weird how he can stay away from his daughter for so long (after 16 years he can't afford to have her live with him? or is it because he can't have her there while he focuses on his search for Antonella? In that case why is he wasting his time being a drunk, junkie and spending his money in whores? Spending 18 years away from his daughter seem like too much, being Osaka and Tokyo so close.
Then Amber tells him: "You know what, MC? Nah, screw it. Sometimes you act like you've never been laid in your life." And she is completely right. First he is a hardcore dude in Osaka and back home his little sister can play him like a fiddle.
It's a well thought out post, but I disagree.

It is clear that Antonella's disappearance has affected the MC greatly. He has tried to bury himself in police work and, when that turned out not enough, turned to drugs, alcohol and sex addiction. It's not uncommon and the MC has a better reason than most.

18 years may seem like a very long time to "get over it" but who can say, really? I'm not his psychologist... It seems reasonable that his new, bad, life has consumed him so much that he couldn't get out. If you think about it like that, it's amazing that he is still a somewhat normal person.

His reversal to his old role in his family after returning home is also not uncommon. It's probably a good thing for the MC that he's able to try and forget about all the shit that happened and can go back, mentally speaking, to the past where his main concern was his family's bickering and shenanigans.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This means that from the get go, in those 9 months we already know nothing happens with Amber and the mother. It seems a little wasteful, not only because their young models look great and its a shame nothing happens with them, but kills lots of storytelling possibilities, for example the possibility of Madison being actually MC's daughter and that the father suspects something and that is way he is so hostile to MC. It could not be the case, but now we can't even wonder about it, we know that is not possible.
Yeah too bad we know for sure Madison isn't MC's daughter with how the story has been told. The mom is embarrassed to kiss MC on the lips in present time like it's the first time and talk about child abuse, so nothing happened with her in the past.

Reactions: Aner878787
Jan 9, 2020
This game looks fantastic even I haven't play it yet, I will wait for more updates because this game is fairly new. I will just leave my mark here and comeback later

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes