armond

Apr 26, 2020
So the dad is into some suspicious buisness that the rest of the family is aware of but are keeping from the MC. Anyone want to speculate about what they think it could be?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people I downloaded this game with mods with WT .. and tyrep it shows options like in the photo that I uploaded .. but I don’t know which of the options is still wrong .. what should I do ?

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
photo is the photo that I wrote to the wound .. here the options are visible, but which ones are correct, I don’t know as before .. what should I do?

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
So the dad is into some suspicious buisness that the rest of the family is aware of but are keeping from the MC. Anyone want to speculate about what they think it could be?
There was foreshadowing in that we are never shown Antonella's parents. It's even highlighted in the flashback at the restaurant. We are also told the MC's dad is generally never around..... living a second life? That's my more wild theory. I don't know how shyamalan the plot is going to get but there was very very heavy handed hinting at the idea that your father is running some sort of bourne-esque program with the memory of somebody (a woman who looked like and talked like Antonella, and referred to you as "handsome man" or something to that effect like Antonella did in flashbacks) saving you from dying by shooting that guy and leaving the scene after talking in spy code, and with the text conversation on his phone referring to "A" as an agent/asset who needs more medication - wonder who the hell "A" could be...

Again, perhaps he was this heavy handed in his hints because its another twist, but to me it seems that your father is related to or indirectly or directly to blame for Antonella's disappearance.

Reactions: Yngling

trex999999

Nov 11, 2019
So far after being reunited with the daughter we abandoned only after a near death experience and being sent on medical leave, we've spent more time spilling our guts out and flirting with her friend than we've bothered to talk to her.

The MC has never even bothered thinking about his daughter except when he needs her to do shit for him. In the brief moments that the MC is with his daughter, and she's obviously looking for some sort of connection, a story about her mother or anything meaningful, the MC shrugs her off like she's not even there lmao.

It's so brutal that she's trying to get info about her own father out of a friend who has known him for all of a few hours.

To the dev. Your game is amazing. The renders are beautiful and as a whole package it's a real work of art. Most of the characters are really awful, though. Not in their totality maybe, but the sentence to sentence bipolarism needs to be dialed back by abut 9.... and the MC has gone far beyond flawed. He's a spineless 15yo dweeb and a grizzled old piece of shit deadbeat all rolled into one. I understand more complex characters, but everybody in your story is seriously mentally ill to the point that its a headache to read and nobody is likeable except maybe nanami and isabella.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Want to take guesses on who the focus of the next update will be? I would guess madison but would prefer isabella.

Reactions: Yngling

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Usually when the renders are that good I just dismiss it because I assume the writing will be complete dogshit. But man, this is a great game. Those dream sequences are brutal. Pleaseee someone recommend me as many games as they can that are as good as this one, I feel empty now :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes