Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674329319613.png

The 0.05 version of my project is almost here.
This time, there will be a different tone than you have seen.
1674329106896.png
I will focus more on relationships in this arc rather than crime and police
(for the time being), so expect a less dark tone.
1674329196418.png
Oh, forgot to tell you that Elizabeth and Amber will play
an especially important role in the overall flow of the story.
So if anyone likes them, I think you will be pleased.
1674329215077.png
Heaven is place you know and it lives inside the fondest memory you own.
1674329282754.png
You are my memory of heaven, bae.

Raayanz

Jan 21, 2023
Oh, forgot to tell you that Elizabeth and Amber will play
an especially important role in the overall flow of the story.
So if anyone likes them, I think you will be pleased.
Thanks LOL. truly pleased.

Zertidus

Apr 7, 2019
Any news?
Dev usually posts updates and project status twice a month (average), but silent since December 25th.

(No pressure, just wondering)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So I'm only to the point in which mc talks to Madison in the kitchen for the 1st time and I need some info if I'm going to continue playing any further.

I'm actually looking for spoiler type info here: typically If I like a game I'll stick thru some hard parts...but this game very early on hits my pet peeve: instantly his family are treating him like a toy (at least Maddison is) and he's proving to be a weak doormat that is easily manipulated. The ONLY way I continue a game that does this is if I suspect or confirm that they are doing it for a benevolent reason & they somehow 'can't tell the mc until he figures out something on his own' or if they're doing it for his bennifit.

I get there's some 'big secret' that will eventually help me understand why she's being this way but family should be the ones there to help & support you not use u as a foot wipe.

So can anyone help ease my concern, are we far enough into the content that someone can give me some spoiler info and tell me if the family is malicious or if there's a Dam good reason they're all trying to use him ?

I mean the bitch (maddison) comes onto him literally and metaphorically and 1) he doesn't have the courage to confront her about it? Or even say something like 'Glad you liked that' 2) and then she has the Titanium balls to threaten him with some BS molestation horseshit when she's either clearly trying to manipulate him or wants the D or both?
butthurt-jealous.gif

I really like everything about the game so far but I NEED to know I'm not wasting my time with some evil family crap.

Any info would be madly appreciated !!

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
So can anyone help ease my concern, are we far enough into the content that someone can give me some spoiler info and tell me if the family is malicious or if there's a Dam good reason they're all trying to use him ?
not all pieces on the board yet to see a full picture
or in normal words
game hasn't been developed thus far yet

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Happy february you filthy animals, there gonna be v-day stuff to go along with this hard lovin?

Reactions: crotch69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So I'm only to the point in which mc talks to Madison in the kitchen for the 1st time and I need some info if I'm going to continue playing any further.

I'm actually looking for spoiler type info here: typically If I like a game I'll stick thru some hard parts...but this game very early on hits my pet peeve: instantly his family are treating him like a toy (at least Maddison is) and he's proving to be a weak doormat that is easily manipulated. The ONLY way I continue a game that does this is if I suspect or confirm that they are doing it for a benevolent reason & they somehow 'can't tell the mc until he figures out something on his own' or if they're doing it for his bennifit.

I get there's some 'big secret' that will eventually help me understand why she's being this way but family should be the ones there to help & support you not use u as a foot wipe.

I mean the bitch (maddison) comes onto him literally and metaphorically and 1) he doesn't have the courage to confront her about it? Or even say something like 'Glad you liked that' 2) and then she has the Titanium balls to threaten him with some BS molestation horseshit when she's either clearly trying to manipulate him or wants the D or both?
View attachment 2349492

I really like everything about the game so far but I NEED to know I'm not wasting my time with some evil family crap.

Any info would be madly appreciated !!
I see a chindo in mc’s future 05E50D61-DB20-400A-8CA0-C548EDF0A266.gif

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Started this today, have to admit so far the graphics, renders and customs like the start menu have all been amazing, Story has got me interested as well. The personality of characters I am still making my mind up.

For me when a game throws you something like accepting Madison proposal or not I sit here for too long and can't make a decision I have selected both and seen the next few scenes that follow after it but does this decision cause a split in the storyline path or do they both meet up at some point without the loss of too much content?

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes