Maevos

May 4, 2019
So by simply observing the banner at the first page we can see that the 2nd girl from the left with the yellow background is a grown up Antonella. I bet she is the "agent" that saved MC's life when he was about to be killed by that yakuza. Same hair and she seemed to be familiar with him. This is why she disappeared, isnt it? She works for the government or a secret organization infiltrating gangs and crime families.

I am hoping that's not the case. I am hoping against hope that this is not Leap of Faith v2. I'll be so disappointed if that's where they are going.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So by simply observing the banner at the first page we can see that the 2nd girl from the left with the yellow background is a grown up Antonella. I bet she is the "agent" that saved MC's life when he was about to be killed by that yakuza. Same hair and she seemed to be familiar with him. This is why she disappeared, isnt it? She works for the government or a secret organization infiltrating gangs and crime families.

I am hoping that's not the case. I am hoping against hope that this is not Leap of Faith v2. I'll be so disappointed if that's where they are going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

armond

Apr 26, 2020

I think you are overlooking the possibility to have a threesome with her and isabella :devilish:

Reactions: Yngling and Andeddo

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was well written, I'm not really into the whole big boobs thing but was really enjoying how things built up and whatnot. Can't believe he didn't fuck young Amber though, she was fire and that screen is why I decided to try the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So by simply observing the banner at the first page we can see that the 2nd girl from the left with the yellow background is a grown up Antonella.
Might be right.

I bet she is the "agent" that saved MC's life when he was about to be killed by that yakuza.
I think the agent is rather his girlfriend? wife? from Osaka, Arlette (3rd girl on the banner). She refused the drug from Rina in the club

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Very nice game with beautiful renders. Nevertheless i thought Chapter 3 was a big waste of time with all the flashbacks and the pointless asian chicks. Last chapter was nice, liked Naokomi or what her name is scenes. The sad part is, Isabella should be the focus, but i guess she is the main goal, so, it will take it´s time to fill some holes

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes