oopsivefallen

Aug 5, 2018
I can run games with Ren'Py version 7.4.11 when im put in 7.3.5 sdk (launch project)
This mouse error bug is new to me
The graphic card im using is integrated gpu
The reason why im only able to use renpy 7.3.5 sdk is that the 64bit renpy is gives me white screen . Plus i need to enable existention limit for the game to work with 7.3.5 sdk updated igpu driver doesnt help i tried
Please can somebody help with a mouse patch rpy
This took me way longer than it should have but I think I've got a fix for your problem.
Just unzip the files in your "game" directory and it should work. If it doesn't work let me know.

NOTE: This patch is not for the actual game, only for those who are running the game as Ren'Py 7.3.5 SDK Project.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
doesnt work for me
I went into the code and commented out a line for it to work (load) for me:
'background Transform(Image("gui/textbox.png", xalign=0.5, yalign=1.0), alpha=persistent.alphaTextBox/100.0)'

Edit: Seems there are some font issues which crash the game also. I assume I am missing fonts the Dev used but didn't provide with the download.

I'll try again after it's been tested more. :)

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
all these new games....I wonder how many of the new 0.1 that have gone beyond 0.5 in the last 2 years? Kinda annoying games can fill a harddrive this fast :p

~970 games from this site now, over 3 TB meeeh

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643898309484.png

Who are all these suspects?Are they that hard to love?
What would you have done if in this pandemic lockdown you had to live in a more intimate way with your mother, your younger sisters and your daughter, can you imagine everything that could happen?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
After downloading the game I, like everyone else, encountered the errors. I've fixed what I could with my own changes, and made the game somewhat playable. It should work for all of you as well.

Just unzip the fix into your "game" directory folder (6 New Files should appear in the game folder data, screens and style)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any issues with my fix just reply to this message and I will see what I can do.
running fine thanks to that patch...thanks mate
definitely a potential out there, all will depend on follow up and story building...graphics quality...change nothing they are great

calel

Aug 19, 2021
This took me way longer than it should have but I think I've got a fix for your problem.
Just unzip the files in your "game" directory and it should work. If it doesn't work let me know.

NOTE: This patch is not for the actual game, only for those who are running the game as Ren'Py 7.3.5 SDK Project.
THANK YOU IT WORKS

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rozhok

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah, i know now... :cry:
After downloading the game I, like everyone else, encountered the errors. I've fixed what I could with my own changes, and made the game somewhat playable. It should work for all of you as well.

Just unzip the fix into your "game" directory folder (6 New Files should appear in the game folder data, screens and style)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any issues with my fix just reply to this message and I will see what I can do.

• Wow
Reactions: DrakoGhoul

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

Thank you for your efforts, cause I was ready to bail - for now.
While I'm just getting into it, the game is looking good.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 120 Votes