m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Finally managed to play without errors and crashes
great renders, interesting characters and story
liked it very much

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Slayte

Jan 14, 2019
After downloading the game I, like everyone else, encountered the errors. I've fixed what I could with my own changes, and made the game somewhat playable. It should work for all of you as well.

Just unzip the fix into your "game" directory folder (6 New Files should appear in the game folder data, screens and style)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any issues with my fix just reply to this message and I will see what I can do.
My two cents :
To avoid changing too many files (and prepare for future updates ?), you can just change the data file.
Add new "default" for the two persistent variables alphaTextBox and sayFont. Set them to the desired values (with the size defined in style, i don't see a big difference between the two FibraOne fonts...)
I don't know why they use a multipersistent feature (maybe the key is used in another game ?)

In any case, thanks for your work(y)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Ok i get the error too while trying to play but i noticed these errors are happening loads lately when i download games with Mega... idk why before it was fine but the most the mega ones i download lately have errors when trying to play that are non existent when i download it a different way..

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
After downloading the game I, like everyone else, encountered the errors. I've fixed what I could with my own changes, and made the game somewhat playable. It should work for all of you as well.

Just unzip the fix into your "game" directory folder (6 New Files should appear in the game folder data, screens and style)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any issues with my fix just reply to this message and I will see what I can do.

:PogChamp:CONGRATS ON YOUR VERY FIRST POST IN 3,5 YEARS OF MEMBERSHIP ON F95zone!!! :BootyTime:

:love: AND WHAT A FIRST POST! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS GAME PLAYABLE FOR US! (y)(y)(y)

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It really is Hard to Love all these 0.0.1. versions of new games that never get finished. :D
I hope that this one does, though. Good luck, guys. I wish you a lot of fortitude to make it into the finish line.

Reactions: AJBit

Rewd

Apr 4, 2019
good start and renders look great, my two cents: i liked the past cast more, hoping for more memories.

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I am also getting the uncaught exception:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 139, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'float'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/main.py", line 78, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 561, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 645, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 607, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 2675, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/home/berin/MEGAsync Downloads/HardtoLove-0.01-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 139, in <module>
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'float'

Linux-5.15.15-76051515-generic-x86_64-with-debian-11.0
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Hard to Love 0.01
Thu Feb 3 11:11:32 2022

Reactions: bilors

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Looking at the Devs Patreon and SS I don't think this was suppose to be leaked yet.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes