Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
Do what? It doesn't matter, you input your "key decisions" in Season 2. That's it, and ofc you can reload your saves in season 1 if you want to play it again, they are 2 different versions/clients.
Ah Ok, thanks for that, perhaps I should have progressed beyond the title screen... Just assumed I'd need to use the final S1 save as the Dev made a point of reminding me to save at the end...

My bad i guess.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah Ok, thanks for that, perhaps I should have progressed beyond the title screen... Just assumed I'd need to use the final S1 save as the Dev made a point of reminding me to save at the end...

My bad i guess.
They changed a lot of stuff from S1 to S2, so that is one reason they won't carry over, so now you just input you key decisions at the start of S2.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

My bad i guess.
Remember the last screen of Ep4? It looked like this with a banner saying:
"This is the last safe point to save for this update..."

Forget about it. There's no export/import system in place. Nothing carries over.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Hard To Love - MultiMod Edition (Season 2 v0.05 - Episode 5 - Update)
HTL_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above).

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm basically isabella or bust at this point. Dont really care for the models of either sister and the mom is really hit or miss, some scenes she is attractive and some she looks all fucked up. Maybe check back after a handful of updates to see if anything has changed with the daughter.

Reactions: farners

Darksho

Aug 11, 2017
I didn't know Sancho could be seen out in the wild, I thought he was just a pale horse leaving gifts on our door steps.

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
Really good renders, great lighting work. Love the main girl- stunning foxy looking and awesome personality, daughter not so much. Grown up sister is something else too. Keep up the good work. Best of luck!

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I've only just started this one, but, holy hell are they trying WAY too hard to force a relationship between the MC and Antobella or whatever her name is. I do hope you are not forced to date her cause it's not gonna feel natural at all. It doesn't help that the MC is your typical spineless wanker who sputters like an idiot whenever he has to actually say something and lets the girl walk all over him.
Hopefully the game picks up, because visually the game is great.

Oh yeah. Do the constant flashbacks ever stop?

Reactions: gadu2121

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Wow! The renders look absolutely incredible. Somebody has got to port this title for Android cause it be a shamed if it wasn't compatible with the platform ‍️

Reactions: Jandalf

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi,
The script and storyboard for Episode 6, "Whispers from Yesterday", are now complete. The episode includes eight scenes and does not contain flashbacks.
All LIs will appear except for Paz and Arlette. Antonella's "presence" will also return to MC's life.
Episode 6 offers a mix of wholesome moments, intimacy, ecchi, and crime. I've carefully tailored the locations to suit the game's geography. It was a tough search, particularly beyond Daz3D, but worth the effort! Some locations from the past episode will be familiar, while others are brand-new discoveries.
*YUKANA*

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So why did some of your choices in season 1 not matter at all?
It's the same with every games, some choices are just short term to change how the next scene is playing, not more.

Though it seems they forgot the choice with Arlette (girlfriend in Osaka), you can reject her via phone message.

Now to wait for the incest patch
It's already here, look at the OP

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
new game get grey screen every choice you make lol
how is it worse starting new than loading a save lol

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
So why did some of your choices in season 1 not matter at all?
how is that different from every other thing in life...be it a vn, a movie or simply a choice of chicken choking location...gonna get meaningless choices everywhere it's just the spice of life

* havent played this update, I understand devs explanation of why it was done but yet....I'm too anal and cheap with my data to be downloading standalone chapters (yes I replay the majority of the stories every update), will wait till it's put together again

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes