Sep 3, 2020
Cart before the horse bud... I'm not done with the mod update yet. But (I need to verify this, I'm not there yet) the AmberCrisis occurs regardless. I might be wrong though... you're asking me for a walkthrough before I've done the walkthrough.

I'm still coding out the character point systems... currently done with base scoring:
View attachment 2628799
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mars_ixv

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no my brother I'm not asking for a walkthrough

I don't really use walk-throughs unless I have no choice

I'm asking for help because the game says I made choices that I didn't make

I did not go with Antonella

I stayed with Ambra but the game says I did not
View attachment 2628843

View attachment 2628886
1) use thumbnails or spoiler for those huge-ass pics you keep posting.
2) I gave you the help I know so far, read the post again, specifically: " Cart before the horse bud... I'm not done with the mod update yet. But (I need to verify this, I'm not there yet) the AmberCrisis occurs regardless. I might be wrong though... you're asking me for a walkthrough before I've done the walkthrough. "

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't touched this game for a while.
Has the adult Antonella made her comeback yet or is she still missing?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: I've briefly explained the new Relp point system in a post in the mod's thread here if interested. I'd be more elaborate on the system but I'm rather busy at the moment.. but the meat and potatoes are there.

Dec 9, 2020
Also the english is good (though sometimes, if you know a bit of japanese, you can spot the japanese direct translation or way of speaking) but the interactions between characters often feel a bit off. I don't know if it's a cultural thing or just subpar writing, but the scene where Isabella, Nanami and Madison are arguing during their little party was quite weird. Same feeling when the mom interrupts MC and Amber fucking, or when the MC talks to Nanami.
Yeah that was another part that felt really off, like that argument went from 0-100 in a heartbeat and the characters just didn't seem their usual characters, I guess we can chalk that up purely to jealousy, but Isabella wasn't like that in the first four chapters that I remember, and Nanami was the shy quiet type who just exploded there. Maybe they got a different writer for chapter 5? or wanted to spice up the drama, I dunno, it all just felt off with everyone over reacting. At least it's not just another engrish short sentence one liners vn I guess.

Reactions: MrTrue

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is that kind of a man ... those ”escapades” are the times MC went off grid into some girls he met on the beat,
guess what kind of peaople a cop deals with on the beat, will ya? Not to mention the place he is in,
that community has that kind of girls, they are real and they have their uses ... MC is one for their uses and
also they are offering MC all the accomodations . This game is about gangsters and all,
you would be surprised, but rappers do all kinds of girls, not just underaged they snatch in them clubs.
So the next time you put on gangsta paradise or P.I.M.P - think about how IRL pimps break their girls into sex work:
P.S. - rape, murder, drugs, dismemberment, disfiguration ... you name it.

Morho

May 16, 2023
MC is that kind of a man ... those ”escapades” are the times MC went off grid into some girls he met on the beat,
guess what kind of peaople a cop deals with on the beat, will ya? Not to mention the place he is in,
that community has that kind of girls, they are real and they have their uses ... MC is one for their uses and
also they are offering MC all the accomodations . This game is about gangsters and all,
you would be surprised, but rappers do all kinds of girls, not just underaged they snatch in them clubs.
So the next time you put on gangsta paradise or P.I.M.P - think about how IRL pimps break their girls into sex work:
P.S. - rape, murder, drugs, dismemberment, disfiguration ... you name it.
dont need play everything... i will be going to find another game, but later it looks that there must be whores to be romanced and added to harem in every game :-(

• Angry
Reactions: Azeroth67000

DatGuy20

Jul 14, 2017
at least one main character has sexual content, and there was side characters content too
sure but for everyone that doesn't give a fuck about amber you actually lose a scene with the mom if you skip her content. It's getting a bit annoying.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those that are confused what the Eli (Mom) scene reference is to in the Ep5 Q&A, it's the equivalent to obtaining the "ElieExh" event var in Ep4.

Ep5 Q&A:
1684346830295.png
Ep4 equivalent (for the event var):
1684346857447.png

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Not that I'm complaining, but doesn't the MC have a girlfriend? Not even mentioned in this update or the past few from what I remember. I don't think it was ever mentioned they have an open relationship.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC lost her .. then found her ... then all hell broke loose on his job and lost her again.
Now MC has no idea, really, where and how she is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Mini-Progress Update for S2-Ep5:
  • ChoiceGuide is done (minus code cleanup)
  • StatScreens are almost done (just need to populate the Event vars but that's fast, maybe 10mins)
  • SanchoGallery has it's foundation set (see post here) but need to populate new scenes.
  • SanchoCheats has not been initiated yet as I'm still pondering the best way to go about it due to the new dev code.
Regards.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
nice AVN but so far from what i can tell the MC is a giant wussy scared to start something with women who are clearly interested in him but never does anything then when he does he has this whole inner monologue about how its wrong or some such BS smh other than that not a bad AVN just give the MC a pair of balls that would be the cherry on top. that is for season 2 but season 1 is confusing AF because it flip flops all over the place hes in HS one minute then the next on a bus or doing something totally random and flip flopping with characters the start of season 2 is better than season 1 for that reason alone

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes