Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
There is a bug in version 4.2 when you talk to Nanami at night and get 3 options. A tense song starts playing and only if you get mad at her the song stops. The other 2 options just keeps the game rolling with 2 songs at the same time and it goes like that until after the breakfast scene is done (perhaps because the same song is cued again).
Edit: only happens if she has her robe on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andeddo

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
just started season 2, and I chose to go after Amber, but when I get further into the game with the pool scene Amber seems to think I went after Antonella, which is obviously not what I chose, any of the 5 times I have redone it.

I will also say that I agree with the sentament about the change in style from season 1 to 2, it seems very odd how the relations and reactions have all gotten so strange feeling. So far none of the characters are acting like the same characters from the previous season, its like its a different game with different characters that just happen to have the same graphics and names.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
just started season 2, and I chose to go after Amber, but when I get further into the game with the pool scene Amber seems to think I went after Antonella, which is obviously not what I chose, any of the 5 times I have redone it.
I was also confused by that at first but if you think about it ultimately MC chose Antonella to build a family with. Isabella is their daughter after all. That's what Amber is refering to.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I was also confused by that at first but if you think about it ultimately MC chose Antonella to build a family with. Isabella is their daughter after all. That's what Amber is refering to.
Yes this. Even if you went after sister instead of Antonella in the flashback, MC still had Antonella as a girlfriend and had a daughter with her. It might be confusing because some questions are asked in the beginning of "season 2".

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Hope we get some Isabella content in the future, and that MC just fucking finds Antonella. I'm sick tired of most of these girls. Maddison is annoying as fuck, and same goes for Amber in this 0.5 update. MC's mom and Nanami are no more than fine, and even them are also starting to get annoying in this new update.

Reactions: yyyhhh123

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Thanks for the update, the graphics are superb as always.

Others in the comments have criticized the story. I think the plot is good, with lots of potential, but the issue is with character interactions and their personalities, that are a little lacking. MC acts like a teenager, to whom things are out of his control and just happen and not a seasoned cop, with lots of self pity, there was a funny scene were he was thinking of taking some days off... from his days off, he is already resting. I was glad that Isabella put him in his place when he tried to act like the worried parent. His overreaction at his daughter going out with friends seemed too over the top.
Amber too is a little too over the place. Complaining on how she never gets looked like that and as soon as MC is in front of her calling him a pervert and a creep... girl make up your mind. It doesnt even come out as her being a tsundere, just unstable. Most on MC lines seemed to be "no we can't, this is wrong" I get that he is hesitant to engage in activity with such a heavy taboo, but his lines become monotonous, and while he is saying that his inner monologue seems to be going full perv on both the sister and the mother, so it becomes a little annoying as the story seems to push in on direction, his thoughts agree yet he is constantly putting on the breaks. I have nothing against a slow burn were story is prioritized over sex scenes, but it came up as he just being spineless.

In the scene in bed with Amber, there seems to be a continuity error: she goes from having her tits exposed to having them covered again with the bikini and then exposed once again. It was also weird that in Antonella's flashback she talks about her mother as her landlady, not usre if a mistake or just not taking any chances with the word mother in patreon.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Counterarguments:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't even see this scene cause I told her to fuck off and leave in that scene. I am usually the person who gets the MC to bang every fucking one who crosses his path, but these two are so annoying that I just rather making them even more frustrated than they already are.

What's a shame, because I liked S1 Amber.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
In the scene in bed with Amber, there seems to be a continuity error: she goes from having her tits exposed to having them covered again with the bikini and then exposed once again. It was also weird that in Antonella's flashback she talks about her mother as her landlady, not usre if a mistake or just not taking any chances with the word mother in patreon.
it's not continuity error, MC says that he imagines how they would look, as she literally has them up his face, so up and down, is him looking at them, then back at Amber, then back at them. eventually, if you go through this scene, she would take it off
and landlady, you may have forgot patch for this version... or we missed it, dunno, i'll check later

Reactions: Aner878787

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Why is the MC such a whiny, insipid, useless, little bitch?
Must have been the most worthless cop ever, can't take control of any situation.
Why do these women want the MC? He has no redeeming qualities, certainly nothing that women would chase after.
He isn't confident, assertive, dominant, competent .etc, in fact he isn't even rich, he's a bum.

The more I try and slog through the story the more I wish the MC's shooting was fatal, it's not like being dead would have made him more worthless.
Even in the sex scene he lays there like a fuck doll, at least a Sybian would have been vibrating.

So far Isabella and Nanami are the only almost likeable characters.

The mother is insane.
Amber is basically a dude in a woman's body.
Madison is a cunt, treats her 'friends' like dirt.
Everyone else is absent/doesn't matter so far.

Last edited:

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Why are the sex scenes skipped in this one? I know this game has a story but I'm here for sex too.

First that scene with asian chick was stopped in between and then that threesome with asian chick and her mom.

I think dev should take some time but render sex scenes completely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ManifestDream

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why are the sex scenes skipped in this one? I know this game has a story but I'm here for sex too.

First that scene with asian chick was stopped in between and then that threesome with asian chick and her mom.

I think dev should take some time but render sex scenes completely.
I think you should try and find proper thread for your "story"/game.

• Angry
Reactions: ManifestDream

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
and landlady, you may have forgot patch for this version... or we missed it, dunno, i'll check later
I mean Antonella's mom. She is not related to MC, so even if MC ends up with her, it's not incest, os there is no need for her to be a landlady. If her and Antonella get into something though...

Reactions: Andeddo

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
I think you should try and find proper thread for your "story"/game.
That's not a valid argument. When I'm playing a game which has sex scenes why those sex scenes shouldn't be shown to us?

When I'm at a restaurant and orders a food I would want to eat it completely. It will piss me off if i eat a small portion of it and then the plate is taken away from me.

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
That's not a valid argument. When I'm playing a game which has sex scenes why those sex scenes shouldn't be shown to us?

When I'm at a restaurant and orders a food I would want to eat it completely. It will piss me off if i eat a small portion of it and then the plate is taken away from me.
Not sure what game you played, but there's an epic sex scene in Season 2
And lets not forgot

Reactions: hysepReC

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
I'll take a pass on this one maybe later I'll check back on it. But due to me already playing an annoying VN that had me pulling my hair out, it's way too soon to go through that drama. Thanks, everyone and good luck Dev with your project hope for your great success.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes