ninhoxp

Jan 19, 2020
Man just sent to MC:KEK:
1f4.jpg
Why is the MC such a whiny, insipid, useless, little bitch?
Must have been the most worthless cop ever, can't take control of any situation.
Why do these women want the MC? He has no redeeming qualities, certainly nothing that women would chase after.
He isn't confident, assertive, dominant, competent .etc, in fact he isn't even rich, he's a bum.

The more I try and slog through the story the more I wish the MC's shooting was fatal, it's not like being dead would have made him more worthless.
Even in the sex scene he lays there like a fuck doll, at least a Sybian would have been vibrating.

So far Isabella and Nanami are the only almost likeable characters.

The mother is insane.
Amber is basically a dude in a woman's body.
Madison is a cunt, treats her 'friends' like dirt.
Everyone else is absent/doesn't matter so far.

Mar 26, 2022
I find this update disappointing. I like some of the changes, but I completely don't understand the changes in the characters. Especially Amber and Isabella, which were my favourite girls in the game. Not to mention that MC has become a creppy crybaby, constantly fantasizing about all the women in the family.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Hearing all these thoughts about the new update being ass has filled me with despair. My expectations were so high I can't even bring myself to try it out now :HideThePain:

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Why is the MC such a whiny, insipid, useless, little bitch?
Must have been the most worthless cop ever, can't take control of any situation.
Why do these women want the MC? He has no redeeming qualities, certainly nothing that women would chase after.
He isn't confident, assertive, dominant, competent .etc, in fact he isn't even rich, he's a bum.

The more I try and slog through the story the more I wish the MC's shooting was fatal, it's not like being dead would have made him more worthless.
Even in the sex scene he lays there like a fuck doll, at least a Sybian would have been vibrating.

So far Isabella and Nanami are the only almost likeable characters.

The mother is insane.
Amber is basically a dude in a woman's body.
Madison is a cunt, treats her 'friends' like dirt.
Everyone else is absent/doesn't matter so far.
Holy fuck. :ROFLMAO:
1685183296226.png

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Worth playing for the tiddie.
MC doesn't even cum.
If I'm in the middle of fucking and someone walks into the room then one of two things is going to happen, either they'll be embarrassed and turn and run out and I'll keep fucking or they'll stand there, and I'll stare at them right in the face while I keep fucking.

Anything less than an emergency isn't getting in the way of my nut being busted.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I have to agree with the people that said the quality of the writing went down in this new update. The talk is a lot more stilted and the personalities don't even come off the same anymore. I've just started the update after replaying the old story and it's honestly jarring how everything has shifted.
this update? the last ones have already been of this quality. The only thing that keeps me hooked on this game is the mc's daughter. I hope the writing improves

Reactions: LordUrsegor

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys
So with the things that changed in the second season do i have to redownload the whole game and start from the season 1 or it's not like that?
if you have already played season 1, no need to play it again.
if you didnt play it, it would be recommended to play it before you start season 2, just for the sake of characters/story.
at the start of season 2 no old saves (aka saves from season 1) can be imported, so players have to manually enter a few major choices they did while playing it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No one replied when I asked some days ago, so I assume that present-day Antonella hasn't made her comeback yet, right?
I haven't played this game since last summer, I think.

3.80 star(s) 120 Votes