3.90 star(s) 41 Votes
Mar 26, 2020
Am I the only one who's a bit weirded out by the game's option of turning men encounters off and that's literally it?
NTR is forced, Watersports aren't fully avoidable, also can't turn women encounters off...
Like... why?
Because clearly you wouldn't want to exclude watersports and NTR, just men! Have you even played the game???

I agree with you, it is really weird that they don't give options to turn of watersports, and not having the option to turn off women is weird as well. However I don't like the interface has changed... Since the initial release, so I doubt the dev even knows how to add any other functions.

tikbana

Jun 24, 2018
I extracted macOS Catalina version (what on Earth does this mean?)
macOS Catalina is macOS version 10.15 - I think that's the one that dropped 32-bit processor support.

I'm using v10.14 Mojave, and the Catalina version worked for me, but the other mac version didn't.
I assumed it would be the other way around..?

(also, thanks for uploading the mac version!)

Reactions: qwetry101

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
Honestly, it would help to have some kind of guide that lays out how to get the best of the scenes. Trying to find the new stuff when it isn't specifically a mission is bothersome at times.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Think I'm missing some piercings too unless there's no new scene or something? I got 4-5 different ones and can't find any others like the nipple one unless my games bugged?

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Version 0.0.52 (April 1st 2021)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
All (since v0.0.5):
Windows:
Linux:
macOS:
macOS Catalina:

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Well the newest animations and art were really nice, hope they keep it up with future updates.
Really wish they expanded on the contest that happens outside too, those were great

JLZ111

Dec 2, 2017
It's a great game but also really sad that you can't customize your droids gender settings. Having no boobs at all or the size of ur genitals

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes