3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Version 0.0.54 (May 1st 2021)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
All (since v0.0.5):
Windows:
Linux:
macOS:
macOS Catalina:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
qwetry101 do they have some kind of discord or monthly patreon poll when they let the people to choose which char they want content from?

Or they release content at their free will? also asking because i really love Joi content so just curious by the way

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
qwetry101 do they have some kind of discord or monthly patreon poll when they let the people to choose which char they want content from?

Or they release content at their free will? also asking because i really love Joi content so just curious by the way
They do have Patreon polls but they $5 tier minimum

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
How do we get a mod to add the new version to the first post?
(LOOK STRAIGHT DOWN FROM HERE) use the report option in the bottom left of the post, then select game update, also does anyone know how to start the jemma route?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Larutotto

Jul 26, 2019
(LOOK STRAIGHT DOWN FROM HERE) use the report option in the bottom left of the post, then select game update, also does anyone know how to start the jemma route?
if i remember right, you have to trigger her 3 mini-scenes, first in the gel-corp office where she is setting up the droid, and then at the Lemon (the bar), then the last you just need to visit her in her office and talk to her two times, triggering another mini-scene. I don't know if there is any specific trigger for the lemon scene tho, just that for the first mini-scene in the gel-corp office you need to progress a bit in Heather's route

Last edited:

junk123456

Mar 31, 2018
tiresias - It's actually fine, but you're correct that it's not a zip file. Strip zip off the end and chmod +x it, the "zip" is actually the game's executable and not a zip file.

Reactions: Liara

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
tiresias - It's actually fine, but you're correct that it's not a zip file. Strip zip off the end and chmod +x it, the "zip" is actually the game's executable and not a zip file.
Thank YOU!

xxd HARDCODED_v0.0.54_LINUX.zip | head
actually shows that there's an ELF header. Y the disguising as .zip tho...

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
As much as I like the new content, which they would go back and add/finish more erotic scenes in the previous stories, also add more of that outside butt event or whatever it was called

Reactions: Gabaw

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Is there a way to change body type of main character or it's only possible to change hair and clothes?

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes