3.90 star(s) 41 Votes

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Version 0.0.56 (June 1st 2021)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
All (since v0.0.5):
Windows:
Linux:
macOS:
macOS (32-bit):

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
This game is too good…. I kinda want to stop playing and just wait until the game is finished to experience it all at once.

Most games just keep going on indefinitely to rake in and milk out that sweet patreon money but this game actually feels like it has a clear end goal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I'm just waiting for more of those contests(hope they add more scenes to the past ones too), how come they aren't even in the computer to see a replay of it?

Reactions: ShamanLab

qwetry101

Mar 18, 2018
Version 0.0.58 (July 1st 2021)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download:
All (since v0.0.5): MEGA
Windows:
Linux:
macOS:
macOS 32-bit (Catalina):

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
How are those outside contests not in the replay scene thing in your computer, that makes no sense unless it's named differently there but I don't see it. it had such good scenes.
You get 3 trophies, but no replays and not even contest pics or anything send to your email... sad

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw and ShamanLab

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
this game remind this game I don't remember the name of the game. it about that goth girl with green skin that need to make money for the rent by going to work.

Hexagum

Mar 14, 2021
Nice game but...
Worst name for the advertisement. They really need to change it to "Hardcoded Dreams" or something more search-friendly.
Also writing is kinda bad. Not on the technical level but on level creating narrative. Some conflicts seem petty, pointless or do not make much sense. Being pursued by powerful corporation never was so cat-fighty. But, well, nobody expects Bladerunner stuff in "Yaas-queen-slay" flawored sex game.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes