4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Thank you for providing more feedback Faxe10%. I do understand your concern.

I wouldn't worry if you think they'll have a great honeymoon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are very kind for answering a lot of questions. Thank you.
Could you also answer about harem please - you said it's planned.
Soo, will it be optional or mandatory?
For example if I want to end up with one Li, or maybe in throuple (some combinations) - will it be possible?

Reactions: JoyFI Games

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
You are very kind for answering a lot of questions. Thank you.
Could you also answer about harem please - you said it's planned.
Soo, will it be optional or mandatory?
For example if I want to end up with one Li, or maybe in throuple (some combinations) - will it be possible?
Thanks for your kind words.

Yes, I'll strive to make Hardenville as optional as possible, and the story branches will become more developed in each upcoming release. While a story is shaped by events, I aim to provide as much flexibility as possible for replayability and for your own preferences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: darlic and AlexMpog

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
For clarification, if a girl transitions from being straight to being bi-curious or bisexual, they won't engage in any activities without involving MC. They will only participate in activities, for instance, FFM scenarios. Once MC engages in any sexual activity with one of the girls, they are essentially 'claimed' by MC. So, there's no need to worry about NTR and similar situations. Some scenes might be set to FFM by default, but the option is available if you'd like the girls to engage in kissing and other activities during threesomes and similar scenarios.
so if i want to fully avoid girl on girl including any threesome even if it involves the mc will i be able too. If so to do that will i have to turn down or avoid certain characters?

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
A good start, the dialogues are ok, and the overall quality is good. Special mention for the menus and the phone interface, they're really well done.

The introduction of the characters is a bit chaotic, a little too many people altogether but it's nothing major.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Wow.

I felt like I almost needed a degree to fill in the relations details in the Menu. :D :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: darlic

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah setting up the relationships is a pain in the ass. And it's not really clear who is who. Parents are getting married, first time after years of living together? or one of them is a step-mom or a step-dad? If step, whose children are from who? And the second family, I guess it's the aunt, uncle and cousins. But who is related to who? Aunt is mom's or dad's sister? Or it's the uncle who's the sibling? That's detail but it helps understand the family's dynamic.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What I like most about the gloryhole scene is that I can choose not to let it happen. In any case, I still have to think about whether the participating LIs really interest me or not.

For clarification, if a girl transitions from being straight to being bi-curious or bisexual, they won't engage in any activities without involving MC. They will only participate in activities, for instance, FFM scenarios. Once MC engages in any sexual activity with one of the girls, they are essentially 'claimed' by MC. So, there's no need to worry about NTR and similar situations. Some scenes might be set to FFM by default, but the option is available if you'd like the girls to engage in kissing and other activities during threesomes and similar scenarios.
I only like FFM if it doesn't include any lesbian sex.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
# Dev Log #3 | Episode 1

### Progress Update and More!

Progress on Episode 1 continues smoothly, and I'm thrilled to bring the next chapter to you. However, as mentioned earlier, the initial 'late December / early January' timeline will need to officially extend into January 2024. Why? Because I want to ensure the best experience for you, and sometimes taking extra time ensures its delivery. Sharing a slight delay is never easy, but it's for the best. I hope you can understand and respect my decision. I'm putting in a lot of effort to deliver unique scenes and environments not seen in other AVNs, such as small things like a ground-up creation of a grocery store called Caremart.

### Early Release of Episode 1
I plan to release a beta version of Episode 1 on Patreon and SubscriberStar 3-7 days earlier than its release on Steam and itch.io. This isn't about trying to generate more revenue but rather to address errors, grammatical issues, and more before the final release on Steam and itch.io, platforms where people can leave reviews.

### Developer Update
For those unaware, Hardenville is currently developed solely by me. Sometimes I refer to 'we,' pertaining to JoyFI Games, and at other times, 'I' or 'me,' referring to myself as the sole developer. It's important to note that I'm passionately working on this project and am truly enjoying every hour spent crafting an extended experience in Hardenville for all of you.

### New Equipment
As mentioned earlier, I applied for a loan from my bank to purchase a powerful new PC rig valued at approximately $10,000. However, due to their excessive collateral requirements, I've decided not to proceed with the loan. Instead, I'll invest in 50% of the equipment using the initial Steam revenue in early January. This will still grant us a highly functional second PC for rendering. The remaining 50% of the planned PC equipment will be purchased once the second Steam revenue arrives in early February.

### Episode 2 and Beyond
With the holiday season approaching, many enjoy vacations and reduced work hours. However, for me, it means dedicating more time to work on the project. Starting January, I'll be able to officially work full-time on Hardenville, all thanks to your support. I deeply appreciate every purchase, wishlist addition, like, review, and more. Thank you, everyone!

After the release of Episode 1, I plan to take a break of one to two weeks to relax, play games, unwind with friends, and savor life's moments. Then, I'll commence production on Episode 2, which I'm sure many of you are eagerly anticipating. Why? Because Johanna will return home early from her honeymoon due to unforeseen circumstances..
Caremart_1.png screenshot0024.png

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
JoyFI Games A question these 10 episodes planned will be what the game will have in total or you plan to do for a season, I was doubtful in this part :unsure: Why and the first time I see a game with the episodes already scheduled date

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
JoyFI Games A question these 10 episodes planned will be what the game will have in total or you plan to do for a season, I was doubtful in this part :unsure: Why and the first time I see a game with the episodes already scheduled date
Hey jhonatanw,

Thanks for your review by the way!

It's a bit early to plan for a potential Season 2 at this stage. However, if there's significant demand, there's a strong possibility for it. So, in theory, the planned 10 chapters in total (The Prologue + 9 Episodes) will complete Season 1. The reason I've shared a scheduled release timeline is simply because I felt it was lacking in other AVNs. Even if there are some delays, the updated planned release schedule will still be available. Each Episode will require at least 2-4 months for development and will offer at least an additional 90 minutes of gameplay.

In approximately two years, when Hardenville Season 1 is completed, I hope to have a larger team. While Season 2 is definitely a possibility if there's high demand, I also have aspirations to acquire some popular abandoned AVNs around that time, remaster them, and introduce new content. Besides my original Hardenville game, I have an idea for a unique game that I believe would gain popularity, although it's too early to initiate discussions about it. Our primary focus and commitment will remain with Hardenville, and any expansion of the team would initially be for Hardenville. So, rest assured, there's no intention to divert focus or embark on something entirely different while still in the development phase of Hardenville.

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes