4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
This game showed qualities in the prologue that could be AAA grade AVN, but this update episode 1 just gave me the feeling of playing prologue 2 and seems to have failed to maintain volume and sexual tension overall

To put it another way, I think this game will get a lot better if it's already impeccable in terms of quality and if you can increase the amount and sexual tension in moderation

Reactions: dolfe67

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Okay, guys. Episode 1 has just been released for free. I intended, and hoped that the release would be faster than this. I’m a solo creator who designs characters, environments, and spends thousands of dollars on assets and licenses. I also code, redo textures, and do some Blender work. This is my first release.

Many of you want it to follow the standard visual novel style, but I want to use my own creativity and style. I spend countless hours creating something you can finish much faster than it takes me to create one render. Many new, great AVNs have 3-5 chapters in total for Season 1, with decent-sized content. I chose to do 10 chapters for Season 1, and it may continue beyond that.

Instead of hating on things, please use your words to encourage me to spend thousands more hours working on this project. If you disagree with something, constructive feedback is welcome, and please provide examples. If you don't like any characters, the build-up, or anything in the recent release, then I'm sorry, this game might not be for you. Please don’t share hate just to spread hate.

I’m over a year into this, and financially, I’m way down compared to income from sources like Steam and Patreon. I have not been able to pay myself a salary, and my credit card is maxed out with investment expenses. Many developers would quit at this point, but I’m not a quitter. I will finish this project.

Please understand that there is a human being with personal struggles and limited time behind all of this. If I thought that just sex scenes would be the perfect fit, it would be all over the place. I want a natural build-up. I might miss the mark here and there, but again, it’s my first release.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Okay, guys. Episode 1 has just been released for free. I intended, and hoped that the release would be faster than this. I’m a solo creator who designs characters, environments, and spends thousands of dollars on assets and licenses. I also code, redo textures, and do some Blender work. This is my first release.

Many of you want it to follow the standard visual novel style, but I want to use my own creativity and style. I spend countless hours creating something you can finish much faster than it takes me to create one render. Many new, great AVNs have 3-5 chapters in total for Season 1, with decent-sized content. I chose to do 10 chapters for Season 1, and it may continue beyond that.

Instead of hating on things, please use your words to encourage me to spend thousands more hours working on this project. If you disagree with something, constructive feedback is welcome, and please provide examples. If you don't like any characters, the build-up, or anything in the recent release, then I'm sorry, this game might not be for you. Please don’t share hate just to spread hate.

I’m over a year into this, and financially, I’m way down compared to income from sources like Steam and Patreon. I have not been able to pay myself a salary, and my credit card is maxed out with investment expenses. Many developers would quit at this point, but I’m not a quitter. I will finish this project.

Please understand that there is a human being with personal struggles and limited time behind all of this. If I thought that just sex scenes would be the perfect fit, it would be all over the place. I want a natural build-up. I might miss the mark here and there, but again, it’s my first release.
You're doing great man(y). This game is better than 99% of the "slop" on here and its obvious you put a great deal of effort into this project.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No, that's not true. Some will be bisexual from the start, some will identify as lesbian from the start, and the rest will be straight. Additionally, some might become bi-curious (FFM). The few who start as lesbians will MC also have the ability to taste at some point. This is the progression I want for Hardenville. However, please don't say that all LIs will be lesbian or bisexual because I've never stated that anywhere.
so if i choose to pursue one of the "bi" will any of the girl on girl stuff be choice based or will being on her path force that content? Can the girls who are full lesbian be avoided? Will girls becoming bi curious be avoidable? The way i play these games i view any of that same as any other type of sharing which im not into.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
You're doing great man(y). This game is better than 99% of the "slop" on here and its obvious you put a great deal of effort into this project.
It does indeed mean a lot, so thank you. It’s easy to feel down with so many negative comments. Just for version 0.2.1, I worked longer than a normal week without a salary. Episode 1 was released late Sunday. The income I get from different platforms is spent on new assets and so on. I hope to be able to buy the likely upcoming RTX 5090 to further invest in this project.

Reactions: weezal

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It does indeed mean a lot, so thank you. It’s easy to feel down with so many negative comments. Just for version 0.2.1, I worked longer than a normal week without a salary. Episode 1 was released late Sunday. The income I get from different platforms is spent on new assets and so on. I hope to be able to buy the likely upcoming RTX 5090 to further invest in this project.
I agree with that other person this game is pretty unique and better than most of the stuff on here.
Thank you for creating this wonderful game friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoyFI Games

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
so if i choose to pursue one of the "bi" will any of the girl on girl stuff be choice based or will being on her path force that content? Can the girls who are full lesbian be avoided? Will girls becoming bi curious be avoidable? The way i play these games i view any of that same as any other type of sharing which im not into.
If you chase someone who is 'bi' why would you expect them to suddenly not be attracted to people they were before? At that point a sane person would *expect* them to still interact or strongly *want to* interact with the same sex, just as they had done before. You would be the person (we assume) for the opposite sex role, or it could be reversed. Either way, the point is, you should get into that situation expecting them to be open and want to pursue others, especially if they were already involved with someone before you came on the scene.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
If you chase someone who is 'bi' why would you expect them to suddenly not be attracted to people they were before? At that point a sane person would *expect* them to still interact or strongly *want to* interact with the same sex, just as they had done before. You would be the person (we assume) for the opposite sex role, or it could be reversed. Either way, the point is, you should get into that situation expecting them to be open and want to pursue others, especially if they were already involved with someone before you came on the scene.
I think what he means is he wants to say whether she can interact with other women or not.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I mean, I would expect them to behave the exact same way a straight person does in that situation... yea you might find someone attractive but that doesnt mean you just get to go and mess around with them. If the straight girls in the game either only interact with the MC, or anything happens if the player chooses I would expect those same choices to be there for the Bi characters as well. They shouldnt just automatically have a ffm threesome if the expectation is there isnt automatically fmm threesomes.

Reactions: Ozygator

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Sorry if anything thing I said was too negative just was giving my general opinion but I don't dislike the game at all really ive enjoyed it alot more than your average AVN id say at least. My issues were more nitpicks nothing was a major dislike on my end. On the bright side I did end up buying your game on Steam.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry but there just has never been an adult game like this that had me saying "man I'm glad they added that minigame to it". They just without fail deter from these kinds of games.

Reactions: Saboracss

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Your best bet is just to ignore people who are overly negative this forum is full of them. I think they get off each time they drive a dev to abandon their project.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Well, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but I expected smth more from this update. But that's fine.
Humor in a game is good. I also liked music.

It took some time from me to find how to save properly besides quick save) But that's on me, matter of getting used to UI.

Handball minigame is ok I guess, though I think I got extremely lucky, cause I won during 2nd attempt, so nothing for me to complain about.

Still not a fan of this whole Porta-Potty thing in general, but since I am not into those girls - they can do whatever they want for all I care. It doesn't bother me.

Last but not least - Millie is love:love:
I don't get all this fuss over her freckles, she is so damn sexy with it. But maybe I am just biased...

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Walkthrough/Ipatch
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.2
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options. Also added an Ipatch.

Updated to version 0.1.2/ If you played 0.1.0 then you dont have to play this, it just has some Code changes
Added an Ipatch that changes the relations. To make it work !FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Downlaod with Ipatch:

Please, needs to be updated.

Reactions: Punto

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
Well, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but I expected smth more from this update. But that's fine.
Humor in a game is good. I also liked music.

It took some time from me to find how to save properly besides quick save) But that's on me, matter of getting used to UI.

Handball minigame is ok I guess, though I think I got extremely lucky, cause I won during 2nd attempt, so nothing for me to complain about.

Still not a fan of this whole Porta-Potty thing in general, but since I am not into those girls - they can do whatever they want for all I care. It doesn't bother me.

Last but not least - Millie is love:love:
I don't get all this fuss over her freckles, she is so damn sexy with it. But maybe I am just biased...
In every VN, always, always Right Mouse Button. Unless in some strange way saving is different but I truly doubt it.

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes