4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Walkthrough/Ipatch
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.2
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options. Also added an Ipatch.

Updated to version 0.1.2/ If you played 0.1.0 then you dont have to play this, it just has some Code changes
Added an Ipatch that changes the relations. To make it work !FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Downlaod with Ipatch:

update pls

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
can you tell what a song playing on main menu?
"I Know I Can Do This" by Mad Horse. If you head to More > Music, you can see which song is currently playing. After the change of music provider, we are now allowed to display the song name and artist. This one is from PremiumBeat.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hardenville-0.2.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ozpush
Dec 2, 2020
I must say that this was a very disappointing update. And I don't mean the lack of sex scenes. Dev, as you can see in some of his posts, invests his time in totally useless and unnecessary elements like mini-games. And unnecessary renders. Putting on shoes etc. And of course it had to be Never have I ever.... As we know, this is the favorite activity of about 20yo people in the party around the whole world. As for the girls - their appearance doesn't appeal to me, freckles are some of the worst I've ever seen, more like smallpox. And I completely don't feel that there is any family chemistry between siblings - and I don't mean anything sexual here. I'm only interested in older, milf characters, but I don't think I'll be seeing their content in the next year or so. I honestly don't have any expectations for this game and I don't know how the dev is going to create interesting and believable content for the 19 characters already in the game.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
It would be a lie to deny the quality of this game. Visually, it's great, and the story is, for the moment, weak, but promises something interesting that does the job. I hope the dev will maintain the quality while offering generous additions/updates. Keep up the good work and don't give up along the way ;)

Reactions: TheLoneReader

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Walkthrough/Ipatch
Game/Developer: Hardenville/ JoyFI Games -
Game Version: 0.1.2
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough/choiceguide mod for Hardenville. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options. Also added an Ipatch.

Updated to version 0.1.2/ If you played 0.1.0 then you dont have to play this, it just has some Code changes
Added an Ipatch that changes the relations. To make it work !FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

Download:
Downlaod with Ipatch:

TYVM for this mod! Any time frame for an update, pretty pls?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
So uh.. how is that future tag "multiple penetration" gonna work?:LOL: If it's the traditional way you might wanna add another tag so you can avoid the future crusade happening on this thread.
Game looks interesting I'll be adding it to my watch list.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
So uh.. how is that future tag "multiple penetration" gonna work?:LOL: If it's the traditional way you might wanna add another tag so you can avoid the future crusade happening on this thread.
Game looks interesting I'll be adding it to my watch list.
A dildo or other toys, along with MC's dick, would be within this tag after reading their tags carefully. It won't involve two guys.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
A dildo or other toys, along with MC's dick, would be within this tag after reading their tags carefully. It won't involve two guys.
Hey cool thanks for the response! Unfortunately there isn't a consistent standard among devs when it comes to tagging their games so the question needs to be asked.
Clarification helps avoid the crusaders on both sides.

Reactions: JoyFI Games

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
I just saw and played the game. It looks like a quality game with everything from its menu to its texts. The characters are nice, I've only seen them in some comedies so far.

But there wasn't much sexual content, it's a good start in terms of showing the characters, but as far as I can see from the menu, there are plenty of characters in the game, so I hope updates come quickly.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I must say that this was a very disappointing update. And I don't mean the lack of sex scenes. Dev, as you can see in some of his posts, invests his time in totally useless and unnecessary elements like mini-games. And unnecessary renders. Putting on shoes etc. And of course it had to be Never have I ever.... As we know, this is the favorite activity of about 20yo people in the party around the whole world. As for the girls - their appearance doesn't appeal to me, freckles are some of the worst I've ever seen, more like smallpox. And I completely don't feel that there is any family chemistry between siblings - and I don't mean anything sexual here. I'm only interested in older, milf characters, but I don't think I'll be seeing their content in the next year or so. I honestly don't have any expectations for this game and I don't know how the dev is going to create interesting and believable content for the 19 characters already in the game.
I had a bit of the opposite feel I felt there was some family chemistry but I agree not alot of it. Mostly with Millie but to me makes sense there isn't alot of it cause if I recall correctly all but 1 of the girls are only step siblings and they are new to the family so they wouldn't know each that well yet. I personally loved the freckles but that is just me haha. Yeah the never have I ever felt like it needed more dialogue went by to fast imo.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The handball minigame was designed to be somewhat realistic. Therefore, the shootout is random, like in real life. For example, Millie doesn't always shoot twice to the bottom left corner and then to the top right corner each time. I believe the handball game is good enough and should stay.
fair enough still doesn't make handball any less frustrating cause I had to save scum to get 5 points if I wanted the achievement but yeah I wouldn't dare say it need to be removed since you put effort it add it to the game and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saboracss
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes