4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

ImFuckingIrish

Aug 18, 2019
The handball minigame was designed to be somewhat realistic. Therefore, the shootout is random, like in real life. For example, Millie doesn't always shoot twice to the bottom left corner and then to the top right corner each time. I believe the handball game is good enough and should stay.
Oh right, I totally forgot that these fantasy games intended to be fun, are actually reflections of reality.

Annoying mini games are a hard pass.

GLHF.

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
I was really looking forward to this update. Cause I fell in love with Hardenville at the start. Vibes, music, menu was done brilliantly. But episode 1.. Eh, It was fine, but truly expected way more. Talking about handball minigame.. imo DP in BAD did minigames right. Like tennis for example. Instead of stupid RNG mechanics, minigame should focus on reflexes, timing..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The game has the nice clean and clear lighting look that I like. Similar to JOHN and Summer Heat. The code is also nicely organized with some nice tricks to learn from. A good start so far, looking forward to future releases.

Some comments/suggestions:

Given the pop-up about playing on 4k screen it would be great if the quick menu and the corner phone are semi-transparent to reduce OLED burn-in. The white text of the quick menu is also very distracting during play. When idle they are should be that faint gray color.

It would be nice if right-clicking during gameplay brings up the save screen directly instead of yet another menu. It would be great if it essentially a nicely customized version of renpy's default behavior of save screen with the navigation menu on the side bar.

Speaking of saves, it would be great if we can name saves. The style I prefer is a text box in the save screen versus a popup asking for the name. This way it is optional and avoids unnecessary clicks just to save with a name.

I do get the idea that the gallery pages are there to promote the idea of future content. As a player I rather have only pages with content versus clicking through so many pages of coming soon.

The minigames are just simple enough but I can see how the randomized nature can be annoying especially if there are gallery pics or achievements tied to winning or losing them. It never hurts to have an option to skip mini-games. If it helps call it an accessibility feature.

It is nice that the game has Steam Achievements. It would be great if we can see the Achievements in the game itself and not restrict it only to Steam. Perhaps the Achievements can be tied to an extra gallery so there is a reward for getting them.

Best of luck to the development and definitely putting this on my wishlist.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Has there been any advancement to the story since it was
released? By glancing at the changelog it doesn't look like it.
Just things like help finding your phone, a mini game, gallery
images and background images.

Thank you

Reactions: Bnshy

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Has there been any advancement to the story since it was
released? By glancing at the changelog it doesn't look like it.
Just things like help finding your phone, a mini game, gallery
images and background images.

Thank you
update is literally just setting up for a party and it ends right when the part starts

Reactions: Forgotted

OneLane

Jul 14, 2022
fair enough still doesn't make handball any less frustrating cause I had to save scum to get 5 points if I wanted the achievement but yeah I wouldn't dare say it need to be removed since you put effort it add it to the game and all.
didnt give me the achievement or gallery unlock after save scum on 2 different playthroughs

Reactions: Chris2041

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just a few things.

First freckle girl looks a hell of a lot better, great job on that adjustment.

The menus are way too convoluted for a VN, might qualify for sandbox with that much navigation. lol

I almost quit when I saw the hawk tuah on the jersey, that shit is so overplayed and was just never that funny.

Is the mini goalie game even winnable? Choose one spot out of five seems damn near fucking impossible.

Never been a fan of forced content.

Overall all the girls are pretty damn hot.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Same I don't even know anything about that meme but I see it everywhere that is annoys me
If you want to know just Google it, you'll at least understand it then but you'll also see how fucking stupid it is and possibly lose hope in humanity, if you have any.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes