4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I still over spent on the steam sales but still went ahead and bought this game without knowing if it's for me figure at least for the good looking renders and girls you deserve it dev especially with the low price during the sale :)

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
Well the latest version is really great, renders are top tier, story progression seems smooth. Really loved it

Hopefully the Dev can sing a way to speed up the release process

Reactions: JoyFI Games

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Well the latest version is really great, renders are top tier, story progression seems smooth. Really loved it

Hopefully the Dev can sing a way to speed up the release process
Haven't played it yet but does it also offer animations?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
lol even that Hawk Tuah meme or what it is, is in this game. lol feel like I been seeing that everywhere last 2-3 weeks and I skip past it lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well I finished the update. Pretty solid game so far especially cause I typically don't like incest characters much im usually picky as hell on them but I loved Millie and Ariel they were fun characters. Only thing I really didn't like other than not having a quick save and quick load button. Was the handball minigame it felt to random to me couldn't see a pattern to get the points and had to rely on RNG and I missed out on a steam achievement cause of RNG. The never have I ever game felt like it went by to fast since there was little to no dialogue in between questions. But I loved how there is controller support at least my PS5 controller worked on the steam build.

Anyways good job dev cant wait to see more not amazing but I liked what Ive seen so far.

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
even that Hawk Tuah meme or what it is, is in this game.
Fucking serial?

Dev... for the love of lucifer, get rid of that shit.

That shit is just constantly thrown in people's faces... almost like a fucking daily thing. "She got a show deal, clothing line deal" ... why would/should I care? seeing she's getting deals left/right and didn't do shit besides answer a street interview question? talk about dat easy money. Now, she/that meme is even in the games that I play... fuck off and die.

Where does this take place? so I can skip that shit in-game.

Edit: nvm... the meme is on the damn jersey.... I quit the game once I saw it lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IRebel

xcy2485637705

Sep 1, 2020
great renders music and transitions, but overall i say mid even disappointing update, 6+months and we get a good 30mins reading and 0 lewd scene. I mean getting to know more about some characters is great and all but at least some little actions or teases no? handball mini-game has no logic to it completely random, felt fustraing doing it couldn't see the point. Hopefully we get much more of actions in future episodes and the dev stated he be going at it full speed after Ep1 so we'll see. I believe in this vn tho, for now.:)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
great renders music and transitions, but overall i say mid even disappointing update, 6+months and we get a good 30mins reading and 0 lewd scene. I mean getting to know more about some characters is great and all but at least some little actions or teases no? handball mini-game has no logic to it completely random, felt fustraing doing it couldn't see the point. Hopefully we get much more of actions in future episodes and the dev stated he be going at it full speed after Ep1 so we'll see. I believe in this vn tho, for now.:)
while the lack of lewds don't bother me at all. I feel the same I was hoping for a bit longer update since it felt like been worked on for awhile kinda of ended where I thought it would of kept going. However I still liked it overall alot. Glad im not the only one that was so confused by the handball it was so random it probably the worst minigame ive played in a AVN tbh.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mantioxi

Mantioxi

Nov 24, 2020
So, I am assuming this game is not getting any update on here. Might try Steam ver. once it's finished.
We just need a hero. Game is supposed to be released to silver card members now I think. Could be wrong. Talking about Steam release - prologue was not even worth it at all. Steam reviews says it all. Episode 1? Not really sure. Waiting for steam reviews.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
We just need a hero. Game is supposed to be released to silver card members now I think. Could be wrong. Talking about Steam release - prologue was not even worth it at all. Steam reviews says it all. Episode 1? Not really sure. Waiting for steam reviews.
I played it on steam. It leaves off in an odd spot. It says Ch 1 ending feels more like it's split in 1/2 or something even tho it says it isn't. As it ends right before a party starts and most of ch 1 is setup

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
It was a little bit all over the place.
Couldn't for the life of me keep up with all the names and women thrown at the MC.
Overall it is an ok start tho.
My main grape was the ugly MC that was so often focused.
Really better to have us look through his eyes down the line, if he keeps being this unappealing.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
There is a small update (0.2.1) coming today to add some polish. I will make it available here later today. I will also answer some of your questions and messages soon.

Update: A new build has been sent to the staff to upload and share all the different links from various hosts.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hardenville [v0.2.1] [JoyFI Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [246 MB]
- - - -

Mac [240 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Only thing I really didn't like other than not having a quick save and quick load button. Was the handball minigame it felt to random to me couldn't see a pattern to get the points and had to rely on RNG and I missed out on a steam achievement cause of RNG.
Q.Save and Q.Load were added to the quick menu in version 0.2.1.

It was a little bit all over the place.
My main grape was the ugly MC that was so often focused.
Really better to have us look through his eyes down the line, if he keeps being this unappealing.
As mentioned before, MC is meant to look like more of a "loser" at the beginning and gradually become better looking throughout the game.

This can be seen at the beginning of The Prologue, which takes place later in the game:
DarkIntro00-2.png

How he looks now, without a "makeover":
HouseStart0124.jpg

Glad im not the only one that was so confused by the handball it was so random it probably the worst minigame ive played in a AVN tbh.
The handball minigame was designed to be somewhat realistic. Therefore, the shootout is random, like in real life. For example, Millie doesn't always shoot twice to the bottom left corner and then to the top right corner each time. I believe the handball game is good enough and should stay.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Hardenville [v0.2.1] [JoyFI Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [246 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [240 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes