3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Does everyone agree with this setup? For example, should "Characters" (Residents & Relations) be placed in Extras instead, and "Controls" in Options?

Currently, the setup is designed so that only adjustable values are included in Options. "Controls" serves as a help guide for the controls, where no changes can be made.
I feel Characters should either go into Info or Extras. Options would not be the first place I think of.

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
really looking forward to more future updates to this game, when will the next update be? or next episode?
The next update, version 0.2.3, will be released this week. While it’s a small update, it’s packed with significant improvements and highly requested features. Please note that this version still pertains to Episode 1 and does not include any new story content. However, it introduces new renders for each character in the brand-new character screen, which I believe looks amazing compared to the old one.

Episode 2, which picks up directly where Episode 1 left off—focusing solely on the party—is expected to be completed later this year. I won’t commit to specific release months until I have a clearer understanding of how long each update will take. However, after a few more episodes, I hope to provide more accurate timelines for future releases.

I’ve completed all the new features and coding for this update, and it’s 95% translated into French, German, Portuguese, and Turkish, thanks to my dedicated translation team on Discord. I’ve also ensured that every piece of text in the game is translatable and have sent the files for a final round of translation. I personally translated the content into Norwegian. The Spanish translation is currently in progress and will be included in a small 0.2.4 update coming in a couple of weeks. Although this update took longer than anticipated, all the new features were initially planned to launch alongside Episode 2.

Here are the patch notes for version 0.2.3:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0017.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Usagi777 and weezal
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes