3.90 star(s) 22 Votes

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
really looking forward to more future updates to this game, when will the next update be? or next episode?
The next update, version 0.2.3, will be released this week. While it’s a small update, it’s packed with significant improvements and highly requested features. Please note that this version still pertains to Episode 1 and does not include any new story content. However, it introduces new renders for each character in the brand-new character screen, which I believe looks amazing compared to the old one.

Episode 2, which picks up directly where Episode 1 left off—focusing solely on the party—is expected to be completed later this year. I won’t commit to specific release months until I have a clearer understanding of how long each update will take. However, after a few more episodes, I hope to provide more accurate timelines for future releases.

I’ve completed all the new features and coding for this update, and it’s 95% translated into French, German, Portuguese, and Turkish, thanks to my dedicated translation team on Discord. I’ve also ensured that every piece of text in the game is translatable and have sent the files for a final round of translation. I personally translated the content into Norwegian. The Spanish translation is currently in progress and will be included in a small 0.2.4 update coming in a couple of weeks. Although this update took longer than anticipated, all the new features were initially planned to launch alongside Episode 2.

Here are the patch notes for version 0.2.3:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0017.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The next update, version 0.2.3, will be released this week. While it’s a small update, it’s packed with significant improvements and highly requested features. Please note that this version still pertains to Episode 1 and does not include any new story content. However, it introduces new renders for each character in the brand-new character screen, which I believe looks amazing compared to the old one.

Episode 2, which picks up directly where Episode 1 left off—focusing solely on the party—is expected to be completed later this year. I won’t commit to specific release months until I have a clearer understanding of how long each update will take. However, after a few more episodes, I hope to provide more accurate timelines for future releases.

I’ve completed all the new features and coding for this update, and it’s 95% translated into French, German, Portuguese, and Turkish, thanks to my dedicated translation team on Discord. I’ve also ensured that every piece of text in the game is translatable and have sent the files for a final round of translation. I personally translated the content into Norwegian. The Spanish translation is currently in progress and will be included in a small 0.2.4 update coming in a couple of weeks. Although this update took longer than anticipated, all the new features were initially planned to launch alongside Episode 2.

Here are the patch notes for version 0.2.3:

View attachment 3996124 View attachment 3996115 View attachment 3996114 View attachment 3996116
the steam people got the update too?

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
the steam people got the update too?
Yes, I'm aiming to release the 0.2.3 update (still Episode 1) today. All new features are complete, and the official Android version has been fully tested. We're just waiting on a few lines of translation for three languages. All save files from v0.2.x will work, but some external mods may need to be updated for this version. Please note, I'm not testing my game for compatibility with other mods.

Update 1: Only missing a few lines of translation for one language now.
  • French 99%
  • German 100%
  • Norwegian 100%
  • Portuguese 100%
  • Turkish 100%

WIP and coming in a later small update:
  • Spanish

Update 2: The update will most likely be moved to tomorrow for Steam, Patreon, and other platforms due to some remaining missing translations.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated my walkthrough mod to be compatible with game version 0.2.3.

Removed the save naming feature since the game now has it built-in.

Downloads:
F95zone -

JoyFI Games

Hardenville
Game Developer
May 9, 2022
Bonjour, Hallo, Hei, Olá, Merhaba

screenshot0001.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png Skjermbilde_2024-09-09_082001.png screenshot0007.png Skjermbilde 2024-09-12 232048.png screenshot0003.png

New Update for Hardenville Episode 1 Is Now Available (0.2.3)

Here's what's new and improved in Hardenville Episode 1 (0.2.3)

• Added a dialogue history feature in the quick menu
  • Added an additional monthly render
  • Added French, German, Norwegian, Portuguese, and Turkish translations
  • Added many missing translation strings
  • Added Ren'Py Sync for uploading and downloading saves across multiple devices
  • Added right stick scrolling when using a gamepad
  • Added the option to change the color of character names
  • Added a popup window before redirecting to Patreon for viewing locked monthly renders
  • Added the option to choose measurement units
  • Added the option to name saves
  • Completely overhauled the menu navigation for a more user-friendly experience
  • Corrected grammatical errors
  • Corrected the date and time format in the save and load menu to match the in-game phone settings
  • Corrected various date format issues in the text messages
  • Enlarged the Home button on the in-game phone for improved usability
  • Fixed an issue where a collectable image appeared completely white when hovered over
  • Fixed an issue where a song did not play in The Prologue
  • Fixed an issue where the button at the end of Episode 1 would loop instead of returning to the main menu
  • Fixed an issue where two songs did not play in the playlists
  • General small fixes in The Prologue and Episode 1 script
  • Johanna's and Tom's roles are now displayed before their dialogue instead of their names if toggled on the Characters page
  • Official Android version
  • Revamped the Characters screen with updated images and enhanced information
  • Updated the Discord link

Remember to back up your Android save files before deleting the .apk file. The save files will remain intact if you keep the .apk game file on your phone and update the app to the latest version.

Steam

Patreon

SubscribeStar

Itch.io

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hardenville-0.2.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: pochops

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hardenville [v0.2.3] [JoyFI Games]

NOTE: Incest patch is included (game folder/incest patch folder) but is not applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes