3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
also been a bit since I played last, restarted, how am I supposed lose to the things in the cave (cave monsters, tentacle things), I kinda cheated so it takes them forever to win if I don't try and I got a game over instead of it going anywhere

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
new version came out today. I really hate Patreon.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated Op v2c5m3.4 + change log public version not patreon

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to have the patreon version, someone who is paying (a patron) would have to share it, which would/could lead to his account being suspended (over patreon) not sure how much Ker care, still, it has happened before.

(One could this said, use two different IP + email as to make crossing up to him somewhat more difficult).

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I play this game since the first version, great game, and i liked the improvements made on the version 2, the only downside it how much time until is finished, there´s so much yet until the part where the version 1 stopped, never mind any new content.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Extracted the Game.rgss3a with rpg decryptor. Looked at the gamecode to see how it was done and find a table with all the event id of the scene. Copy pasted it in excel to remove the junk and transform it into a list of all event id. Used that list to create a list of command to by executed by the game. Copy paste the list of mark_seen(event_id) into the game. Run the game once to execute the code that unlocked every scenes.

D

Deleted member 1742

Extracted the Game.rgss3a with rpg decryptor. Looked at the gamecode to see how it was done and find a table with all the event id of the scene. Copy pasted it in excel to remove the junk and transform it into a list of all event id. Used that list to create a list of command to by executed by the game. Copy paste the list of mark_seen(event_id) into the game. Run the game once to execute the code that unlocked every scenes.
Thanks alot dude. Appreciate it. :)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks @sedan been busy didnt realize a new one was released

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Seem the update get mostly (out of the blog) posted over the hypnotics collective, which require an account.

This said, quite some text errors in this update, which had a good new portion to the story (beware as to speak to Lady Melony as if talking to the priestess it will go to the next part without checking what you have done by now (that and some other content can be very easily skipped if not careful (> save management :x, furthermore as to the commissioned events (publics one of course, not sure how many private one there is, something to be checked (difficulty = high; given the amount of sources (dev+commission source..).

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The new public update is out:

Content additions
-The quest to recover Terra is completed, ending with a dramatic invasion of your enemies’ stronghold. Path includes 3 scenes (Betsy, Melony, and Danielle/Teresa) before finally getting Terra back into your harem.
-2x scenes per route to ‘help’ Terra back into her place.
-A scene set rewarding Jessica for her help in the Temple Mons. Will either involve you and Donnie/Tomas or Kathleen, depending on if you kept the other man in your party.
-Additional sequence to move Rachel into your base. With a fairly unique scene at the end.
-A sidequest to introduce the player to the mysterious Eldari species and another to clean up the mess from the invasion and make Denai safe (for you).
-A scene with Donna and Terra, having some 'fun' while 'helping' Terra find her place in your harem again
-289 pages of new content
-311 images added
-18 new scenes added to the game and 2 bonus scenes
-Added in a difficultly slider under System to add/subtract levels from your enemies. Very much in beta state!

Bug Fixes
-Unbroke Kathleen's possession during combat in Denai

Retcon
-Added a bit of Teresa text pre and post Tentas to show her becoming more extreme

@Muff Diver

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes