3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Does somebody knows when Ker comes back from his holiday, i had started a conversation with him about supporting him without patreon (since my paypal account got hacked a year ago i dont have it fully back yet) and i dont wont to be the one who floods his email with "Hi are you there" messages when he isn't able to respond because of Christmas, New Year and so on.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
I've been playing this game like 3 years ago and it had 5+ hours of playtime. How the fuck can this still be in development? :/

Sangera

May 21, 2017
I've been playing this game like 3 years ago and it had 5+ hours of playtime. How the fuck can this still be in development? :/
Ker took a break in these years, but since quite some time he has now patreon and does regular updates on the game.

Corsair2

Aug 21, 2018
Harem was created in 2011 and stopped in january 2014.
Harem v2 start in december 2015, actually they are 8 chapters, good luck to play the game in 5 hours.

This game, like Slave maker 3, Harem Collectors or Hentai High School, have a long life (and a lot of contents)

Reactions: FFTW

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
Because it was "redeveloped" from scratch to take advantage of the patreon $$$.

pacefrei

Oct 27, 2017
What's this madness?

People want to earn a living .... who knew.

You must be one of those loons that work for free.
Yes, I do volunteer sometimes when it is a good cause. Not sure why you are getting so aggressive when I am just answering this dude's question about why it is still "in development".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, I do volunteer sometimes when it is a good cause. Not sure why you are getting so aggressive when I am just answering this dude's question about why it is still "in development".
I'm confused as to what part of sarcastic mockery is "aggressive"?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm confused as to what part of sarcastic mockery is "aggressive"?
This is the problem with written communication, without clues like tone of voice and facial expression the way you write it and the way another person reads it can be vastly different. Sarcasm, sadly doesn't translate well the the written word.

Reactions: pacefrei

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Sarcasm is by definition verbal aggression, whether or not it conveys actual wit. In this case I thought the intended irony was clear, but that doesn't make it less aggressive.

Not judging, just setting the record straight.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Sarcasm is by definition verbal aggression, whether or not it conveys actual wit. In this case I thought the intended irony was clear, but that doesn't make it less aggressive.

Not judging, just setting the record straight.
Totally off-topic, but if we are going on definition, then it would be criticism and contempt for sarcasm, not aggression. Aggression means threatening or conducting harm.

Any-who, on-topic, i'm glad its still going, its got pretty decent story and game-play.

Reactions: FFTW

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Totally off-topic, but if we are going on definition, then it would be criticism and contempt for sarcasm, not aggression. Aggression means threatening or conducting harm.
From Webster's: "1 : a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain. "
Do you think there's no such thing as verbal aggression?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I wanted to play, but there is something wrong with it. Tried to load game it says System RGSS301.dll could not be found.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes