3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
If I'm thinking of the right game, the end of the last version I played had the MC imprisoned and the girls trying to prove his innocence for something.

If this is the same game, has the story at least progressed past this? How many hours past this if so?
a good two hours at least, there is plenty of new stuff to do for both the good and evil routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: shaq

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
If I'm thinking of the right game, the end of the last version I played had the MC imprisoned and the girls trying to prove his innocence for something.

If this is the same game, has the story at least progressed past this? How many hours past this if so?
The trial portion itself took at least 2 hours, and then since we have (good path) had Terra and Samantha kidnapped, traveled via tram to the rescue, dealt with the Tenta and then stormed the citadel, rescued Samantha and gathered everyone ready for more new story. Another 3+ hours, and this is all only on one path, and this doesn't count side quests. With both paths since that point is at least 12+ hours...at some point I will have to try and get evil caught up to good, but it will take several hours...

Reactions: shaq

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017

I am at the moment on this points right after proved innocent, when i try to walk a bit the game crash.
i think my savegame is corrupted
Anyone has a save game with
Good path only
All side quests done till that point.

Reactions: Gloozi and shaq

ker

May 8, 2017
Hey guys, this is ker, developer of Harem. I'm fine with you all talking about my game here, but I would ask that you don't post the patreon versions. The public gets full access to all the patreon content, just a month delayed. Considering how much I'm giving away for free, I don't think asking for that is out of line.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys, this is ker, developer of Harem. I'm fine with you all talking about my game here, but I would ask that you don't post the patreon versions. The public gets full access to all the patreon content, just a month delayed. Considering how much I'm giving away for free, I don't think asking for that is out of line.
sure thing, ill stop uploading on here, really like your game btw.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
No problem for me, as I have been following on a month delay since the original version on LoK. Someday I can patron, but not yet...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Nice that the game is getting closer to the point it stopped on the original version, despite the wait i really liked the improvements of this new version.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
whats the name of the old version.
The name did not change, the first version is the same as this new one, but the author added several improvements, in history and other things, even new characters if im not mistaken. I used to play the first version too and was quite ahead in story when the author said he would remake the game, i liked the new things he added, but the downside is that i have to wait all over again in hope for a complete game.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Good thing is it should pretty much be all new content from here on out...on to Rata!

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
The name did not change, the first version is the same as this new one, but the author added several improvements, in history and other things, even new characters if im not mistaken. I used to play the first version too and was quite ahead in story when the author said he would remake the game, i liked the new things he added, but the downside is that i have to wait all over again in hope for a complete game.
Is there a link to the old version so I can see how far he has progressed?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I used to have the old version but i don´t have it anymore, not use its available on the blog anymore, but if i remember the old version ended more or less in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
@ker : Did some patron ask for "keeping the advantage" or was it something else ?

Since the main advantage here is exposure for the games, most games get support following discovered interest in their game is found/confirmed.
In any case, here your will is known and that fine, knowing that this decision wont make it better at all.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I remember the only difference scene wise from the original game to the remake was the sex scenes are different. I noticed this when you bang Donna on her first encounter on good path. I still have the save file for that.

I prefer remake obviously because of the improvements, and updates, but preferred the Donna smex scene in the original game.

This is a great game. Very underrated and underappreciated.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As it is, under-known, mainly.
To which the engine also has some weight, knowing its another story at it is (before OpenMW get to 1.0, its to early to hope for a miracle, without engine.. (knowing that even then, textures, scripts, voices are still to be considered (even if the requirement can be made quite low by using base resources etc).

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes