3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
hows this game content wise? worth playing right now or is it still in its early stages relatively?
This game's been in development for a while now. It actually have alot of content. Probably around 20 hours depending on how fast you play. The only downside is the artificial girl rendered images.

D

Deleted member 59977

Does anyone have the file that unlocks the gallery for the current version?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Does the conditional reset thing reset the version number of the game? When I used it it said current version v2c4m4. I downloaded the game from here today so I don't know

Sep 8, 2017
I have the same Problem... do i need it???
My Fiona was a total whore maybe thats why she can´t do anything now???
and i have another problem with Kathleen after the Shenetore scene and the talk in castro i can´t progress further she was already possed 5 times no scene no nothing......
First of all, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right-- I'm the new guy. I'm trying to respond to a post by bllahbllub-- if you are bllahbllub, and you found this post easily, let me know that I did this right. Anyhoo, in answer to your question:

To get an ice ward for kathleen, you have to get a quest from vercin in eleen to clear out a bunch of ogres in the mountains. This quest, in turn, is only available after you've completed the first 3 of Kathleen's memory quests. There are 3 mountain ogre camps. Fight orcs and ogres in the final (third) mountain ogre camp until kathleen goes monkey shit again. After you've defeated her, you get a scene back at the castra where the ward is discussed. After that scene you can go talk to fiona, and she'll give you the side quest to obtain firestone for the ward.

I was just about to post a similar complaint/request for help on this subject myself when I figured it out. This game rocks, but getting all the side quests and misc. shit done in just the right order is a serious pain.

Speaking of pain, anybody else want to hate-fuck Kathleen to death

for all this possesion crap? Bitch better be worth it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
First of all, I'm not sure if I'm doing this right-- I'm the new guy. I'm trying to respond to a post by bllahbllub-- if you are bllahbllub, and you found this post easily, let me know that I did this right. Anyhoo, in answer to your question:

To get an ice ward for kathleen, you have to get a quest from vercin in eleen to clear out a bunch of ogres in the mountains. This quest, in turn, is only available after you've completed the first 3 of Kathleen's memory quests. There are 3 mountain ogre camps. Fight orcs and ogres in the final (third) mountain ogre camp until kathleen goes monkey shit again. After you've defeated her, you get a scene back at the castra where the ward is discussed. After that scene you can go talk to fiona, and she'll give you the side quest to obtain firestone for the ward.

I was just about to post a similar complaint/request for help on this subject myself when I figured it out. This game rocks, but getting all the side quests and misc. shit done in just the right order is a serious pain.

Speaking of pain, anybody else want to hate-fuck Kathleen to death

for all this possesion crap? Bitch better be worth it.
Thanks dude i try it later but i don´t no if it will work cause i have done all quest and stuck with kathleen killed her many times during the possession.... i responds back when i can try it.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I had to restart after this last update... my save files got corrupted for some reason... now I cant save the game in slot 100

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Hi, I just used your safe file and thought you might want to know you are actually on the light route since you team up with the Betan church and not the Namuhists
Thank you, just checked myself and youre right. I played dark route at c6.m4, after the trial was done i got a bug or something so started new game. edited save info. Thanks again.

Reactions: Gloozi

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Why does it says this is version v2c4m4 while the download say c6m51?
Does anyone has c6m51 as current version?
Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

Reactions: Gloozi
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes