3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

qtVGfaaB

Jul 8, 2017
I'd like to share a link for this and since this is my first post I'm going to post 4 times in a row

qtVGfaaB

Jul 8, 2017
There you go :

Not quite sure why it shows the link with ruissan symbols I did a copy paste.

I saw a question about CG Unlock and you can open the replay file in notepad ++ and replace all 0's with F (from memory).

Reactions: dussalant

Legionnass

May 17, 2017

update has been announced, just thought I should let you guys know. by the way has anyone figured out the developer's method of labeling versions yet because it is starting to get annoying and confusing.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

update has been announced, just thought I should let you guys know. by the way has anyone figured out the developer's method of labeling versions yet because it is starting to get annoying and confusing.
We label versions on numerical order based on major and minor releases. Major releases are larger and take more time. They are also used to start new story segments. So 6m6 means chapter 6 minor release number 6. When we move on to chapter 7, the release will be 7m0 followed by 7m1 and so on.

Reactions: seden and darksize

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
wonder if ker will ever finish this? he's been working on it since 2012.
He's working on it. If Ker is one thing, it is freakishly hard working. At the moment, we're taking it easy pace wise, because so much of the feedback we've gotten is from players who want to hang around and collect more girls/interact with the harem. However, plans are in place for the game's ending, and we're slowly working that direction.

the quest where you have to get 10 lavapearls for the guy in eleen.
I asked Ker. Assuming you're talking about the quest from 6m6, the ability to turn in the pearls hasn't been added in yet. So hold on to those pearls!

Reactions: jackkane

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I saw the mega link was down, here it is + mediafire link.

While we don't really have a way of stopping people from playing patron only builds, I just want to remind folks that if you enjoyed the latest version that you should consider a donation to Ker's Patreon page. You can find it . Every dollar helps us spend more time making the game!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes