3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
the counter for the quest: kill 10 packs of Tu'than in the abandoned mine north west of lesser corsix not counting thus unable to finish and turn in the quest killed more than 30 packs... any work around?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
the counter for the quest: kill 10 packs of Tu'than in the abandoned mine north west of lesser corsix not counting thus unable to finish and turn in the quest killed more than 30 packs... any work around?
I think it´s connected with another quest don´t know it anymore when you steal something from the storage in lesser corsix or so look in the walktrough....

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yes, its tied to the main quest, as these monsters are locking the way to the next areas.

Look into your current quests (actives one), they are description and so it should be quick to find what you need to do as to enable the next part.

This said, I quite recommend to keep regular saves, as the developer is adding events and others content from time to time (thinks like activated by sleeping in the abandoned castra, while you not necessarily need to, is required etc for quite some others..

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If you send your save file to haremrpg@gmail.com, we'll get that taken care of right quick. There's been a few long running bugs with that quest.

Reactions: dussalant

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
While we don't really have a way of stopping people from playing patron only builds, I just want to remind folks that if you enjoyed the latest version that you should consider a donation to Ker's Patreon page. You can find it . Every dollar helps us spend more time making the game!
Well you all do deserve that, but there might be few people (myself included) who have issues with the pledging affiliations of patreon. But still, I am going along with the time schedule of you guys, so I still am at Chapter 6 v5 as I know you have to first keep the bugs at bay and (maybe) just might change the gameplay in mid according to the story of following version, though there were and are times when too much curiosity was about to kill me :noexpression: Anyways enough of that, when is the public release of V6.1?

Edit: And of-course, I hate playing buggy games that's why I only download during public release.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well you all do deserve that, but there might be few people (myself included) who have issues with the pledging affiliations of patreon. But still, I am going along with the time schedule of you guys, so I still am at Chapter 6 v5 as I know you have to first keep the bugs at bay and (maybe) just might change the gameplay in mid according to the story of following version, though there were and are times when too much curiosity was about to kill me :noexpression: Anyways enough of that, when is the public release of V6.1?

Edit: And of-course, I hate playing buggy games that's why I only download during public release.
The game's next public and private release should be in this coming week. The schedule currently has it at the 10th, but that might move around as events of development can at times be chaotic.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Do you need RPGMaker VX/Ace in order to play this game, or does the new version not require it? If so, can someone post a link to where I can get it?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Do you need RPGMaker VX/Ace in order to play this game, or does the new version not require it? If so, can someone post a link to where I can get it?
Well you need to have RTP for that

Last edited:

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
When can you turn that one guy into a girl (the one from Corsix)?
I believe it's after recovering Terra and speaking with the leader of your light/dark route faction. I'm doing the Light route, so I'd speak with Teresa and cover all lines of inquiry before heading back to turn Laurent into Laura. I imagine in the Dark route, you'd speak with Danielle.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I believe it's after recovering Terra and speaking with the leader of your light/dark route faction. I'm doing the Light route, so I'd speak with Teresa and cover all lines of inquiry before heading back to turn Laurent into Laura. I imagine in the Dark route, you'd speak with Danielle.
Ohh, I see... Think thats the only thing I haven't done for the current version... Thanks for the info

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
That is correct. And with some of the additional content after recovering Terra, when recovering other girls, you'll obtain someone else you'll eventually be able to use the bracers on. :>

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
To be honest I'm not really seeing a point to this game... I mean whats the point of getting those girls under your control and flooding them with your power only to give them away in the end... I mean seriously just seems such a waste of time to go through all that just to save a kingdom that brought about its own impending destruction... He could just take the girls for himself and start his own kingdom... Like take over Rata lands and rule over all...

U

User_32285

To be honest I'm not really seeing a point to this game... I mean whats the point of getting those girls under your control and flooding them with your power only to give them away in the end... I mean seriously just seems such a waste of time to go through all that just to save a kingdom that brought about its own impending destruction... He could just take the girls for himself and start his own kingdom... Like take over Rata lands and rule over all...
I find this story more plausible than that of 90 percent of the games/vn's on this site.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes