3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
To be honest I'm not really seeing a point to this game... I mean whats the point of getting those girls under your control and flooding them with your power only to give them away in the end... I mean seriously just seems such a waste of time to go through all that just to save a kingdom that brought about its own impending destruction... He could just take the girls for himself and start his own kingdom... Like take over Rata lands and rule over all...
Are you joking? Point is clear as a day. He is motivated by love for his country, haritage and - most importantly - revange against the King. You're basicaly criticising the protagonist because he isn't brainless pervert, motivated only by his dick, like most MC of those games.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Are you joking? Point is clear as a day. He is motivated by love for his country, haritage and - most importantly - revange against the King. You're basicaly criticising the protagonist because he isn't brainless pervert, motivated only by his dick, like most MC of those games.
And besides, in the end we all know he's going to just flood the kingdom with his OWN babies and keeping his harem to himself, instead of letting his prized possessions go, right? ;P

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
He could do that. After all he has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I depends on Ker and his team. In his place I would sell some of S ranks slaves to most powerfull potential allies, which would give me another tool to control them and save the few as wife and concubines, because I dislike harems very much.
And I still like game called Harem which seems paradoxal, but it really is evidence how fun game is.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
He could do that. After all he has
. I depends on Ker and his team. In his place I would sell some of S ranks slaves to most powerfull potential allies, which would give me another tool to control them and save the few as wife and concubines, because I dislike harems very much.
And I still like game called Harem which seems paradoxal, but it really is evidence how fun game is.
Yeah, the gameplay may be simple, but it's solid. He's crafted a really solid story as well, it's not just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am nukige, you actually end up caring about the characters and their motivations, and about helping them with their individual issues;

Personally I think that he's going to keep his PERSONAL harem (all the characters we actively recruit throughout the game) while he distributes the rest to his old homeland's people. Assuming he ever returns in the first place.

Reactions: Shades19 and Suzuzu

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Short Question: I playd the game a long time ago. Chapter 1 was complete, but at the tunnel that brings you to the next Chapter, there was a warning. Chapter is playable, but not finished or many changes planned (or something like that) - there was a chapter 3 too, but still chapter 2 was not finished...
How many Chapters are at the moment complete (and finished) playable (i read in changelog there a chapter 3,4,5?)?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Short Question: I playd the game a long time ago. Chapter 1 was complete, but at the tunnel that brings you to the next Chapter, there was a warning. Chapter is playable, but not finished or many changes planned (or something like that) - there was a chapter 3 too, but still chapter 2 was not finished...
How many Chapters are at the moment complete (and finished) playable (i read in changelog there a chapter 3,4,5?)?
Okay, so, first chapter was the first area, ended in the mines. The entire next area is currently complete, but the last bit of the last area past that which leads you to the next areas hasn't been completely written yet, and there's some sub-quest stuff in the last area that also hasn't been fully completed. It's worth playing through, though- at least as much content there as there was in the first area.

Reactions: Randor and n0b0dy

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It will not, new update will be first part of december, like every other month. Moreover M7.1 is available for patrons right now. Ker is the developer of "Harem", NoMoshing makes other game named "Harem Collector". Both games are RPG Maker, but are very different. "Harem Collector" is silly, with nonsensical humor and light-hearted atmosphere.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It will not, new update will be first part of december, like every other month. Moreover M7.1 is available for patrons right now. Ker is the developer of "Harem", NoMoshing makes other game named "Harem Collector". Both games are RPG Maker, but are very different. "Harem Collector" is silly, with nonsensical humor and light-hearted atmosphere.
I did a dumb. DEEEERP.

E=MC2

Jul 11, 2017
I have a problem with my save file, I playing until chapter 4 with 13 harem, but my save say chapter 3 with 12 harem only, what is the problem?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yeah, the gameplay may be simple, but it's solid. He's crafted a really solid story as well, it's not just a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am nukige, you actually end up caring about the characters and their motivations, and about helping them with their individual issues;

Personally I think that he's going to keep his PERSONAL harem (all the characters we actively recruit throughout the game) while he distributes the rest to his old homeland's people. Assuming he ever returns in the first place.
Ker's already confirmed on the blog that there will at the very least be a way to keep the harem for yourself, though it was just a yes/no response, so no real details.
Love to see this kind of discussion on the game going on! I can confirm that the ending is not currently set in stone for the game just yet. Ker likes to outline loosely but let the flow of the story decide what he writes. However, I can also say for certain that we've got A LOT of fan feedback about the ending question already. Some people like the idea of completing Ralph's quest and saving his kingdom in a more traditional sense. Some people are loathe to even consider the idea of selling off all the women you've spent all game collecting and training.

I can say for certain at this point that there will be options in the end for BOTH players who want to keep a particular girl and use the rest to becoming king AND players who want to keep (at the very least) the core harem under Ralph at the end. Beyond that, it's still open to discussion. And we are keeping watch of discussion on the subject here, on other forums, and on discord. So if you have a particular ending you're looking for, and can justify why you think it will be a worthwhile use of development resources, feel free to express yourself!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Okay, so, first chapter was the first area, ended in the mines. The entire next area is currently complete, but the last bit of the last area past that which leads you to the next areas hasn't been completely written yet, and there's some sub-quest stuff in the last area that also hasn't been fully completed. It's worth playing through, though- at least as much content there as there was in the first area.
6m8 about to be released soon. Looking forward to it.
The next release is set for the 10th of December, but Ker in traditional Ker fashion wants to push it up because he wants to return to release on the 5th.

NoMoshing is not associated with this game. That said, NM has always been open about being a big fan of the game, and cited V1 as an influence on his game. He also pops around the Harem discord from time to time. Really a cool guy, and one with a game well worth playing!

You should check out NoMoshing's !

Reactions: Amariithynar

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The next release is set for the 10th of December, but Ker in traditional Ker fashion wants to push it up because he wants to return to release on the 5th.

NoMoshing is not associated with this game. That said, NM has always been open about being a big fan of the game, and cited V1 as an influence on his game. He also pops around the Harem discord from time to time. Really a cool guy, and one with a game well worth playing!

You should check out NoMoshing's !
Didn't say anything about NoMoshing tbh

I have played Harem collector before, just couldn't get into it. It was too taxing. The sex scenes didn't please me either.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't say anything about NoMoshing tbh

I have played Harem collector before, just couldn't get into it. It was too taxing. The sex scenes didn't please me either.
I was the one who did a dumb and mentioned NoMoshing, who has a similar game with a similar premise (though, sorry NoMoshing, it is nowhere near as fleshed out as Ker's Harem is), by mistake.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes