3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Legionnass

May 17, 2017
C6M6 is out for patrons right now. check either the development blog site or the Patreon site for confirmation.

Reactions: ker

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Sup pirate bros. I guess I should put on an eye patch while I'm here. I'm from the dev team. I mostly focus on Fiona and Leona content, but you'll find my writing all over the game.

Our official stance remains that we'd rather people didn't pirate the game, considering the fact that we have free versions of all out content out within a month anyway. Still, we're not so dumb as to think there's really a way to stop it.

So, instead I wanted to drop in and ask what kind of feedback you guys have? I'll also answer whatever questions you have about the game making process, and anything I can't answer will be kicked up the stairs to big man ker himself.

Community is important. I found the project through Hongfire. How can I personally judge someone else's path to a project I put heart into?

Last edited:

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Sup pirate bros. I guess I should put on an eye patch while I'm here. I'm from the dev team. I mostly focus on Fiona and Leona content, but you'll find my writing all over the game.

Our official stance remains that we'd rather people didn't pirate the game, considering the fact that we have free versions of all out content out within a month anyway. Still, we're not so dumb as to think there's really a way to stop it.

So, instead I wanted to drop in and ask what kind of feedback you guys have? I'll also answer whatever questions you have about the game making process, and anything I can't answer will be kicked up the stairs to big man ker himself.

Community is important. I found the project through Hongfire. How can I personally judge someone else's path to a project I put heart into?
More slaves, more powers, more areas. Thats pretty much it for me, its also the reason why I like this game, its one of a kind.

Reactions: Kugarx

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
I'm just glad we have more Vanessa content. She is my personal favorite. What is your favorite, if I might ask?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Fiona. That's why I went to Ker and asked to take over writing her.

'course, some of my others are Jessica, Angelica, and Noemi. I've written scenes for all of them. Angelica is a lot of fun, because she's developed into a progressively more luney character.

Reactions: seden
Sep 8, 2017
Okay. So, I just downloaded c6M5.1, and now the game screen is REALLY small. (Like, maybe, 3 inches on a side) MC is the size of a sesame seed. WTF?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Just wondering if it is possible to have the window with at least 720p resolution....:noexpression: sadly whenever I turn it to full screen, The game slows down a bit. I may be eccentric for having it to run with smooth pace but still just wanted to ask.

And of-course if the problem is on my end, then pls let me know.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just wondering if it is possible to have the window with at least 720p resolution....:noexpression: sadly whenever I turn it to full screen, The game slows down a bit. I may be eccentric for having it to run with smooth pace but still just wanted to ask.

And of-course if the problem is on my end, then pls let me know.
Are you using f5/f6 or alt-enter?

Reactions: Ishnaga'untaar

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
@
I want incest! can you include it in this game?
It will depend entirely on if we can convince Cypress Zeta to teach us his cat magic. If so, we can skirt the new Patreon rules and give Ralph a step-twin.

In all seriousness, we're probably not going to be expanding the incest content in the game. At least not any time soon. Though, there is some Sister/Sister content lying around if that's cool with you. Sister/Sister incest fans don't get enough love.

Sep 8, 2017
Next problem.. Just started c6M5.1, in the grove temple, trying to leave, and the game won't let me. Says Terra has some unresolved beef w/ Teresa, and I can't leave until they've hashed that out. How do I make that happen?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes