3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
They were confused, cuz MC had noble manners and had no idea about backwater place he found himself in. If he was a time-traveler, he would know about "Rata" (he is really a noble, after all).
No, sorry: just another distand land across the sea/ocean with Jake the dog and suffering Terra.
He didnt know rata because he come from the pass before he create rata, he leapt to the future. Well anyway what you say makes sense to me now.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i see nobody actually reads the dialog ... when the MC talks about the stars location compared to where they are from his land :unsure:

Reactions: vitamin433

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
game's dead bro
But the remake by another user is not.

without fertile woman his nation will perish
This is why the end game was based around selling the harem, his whole mission was to gather girls to take back for the purpose of keeping his country around, which is inherently against the idea of keeping the girls in most scenarios he could possibly put them through.

Considering that main harem is just a small part of all the girls, that MC will bring to home-land + big help from angel/demon, I had a feeling that there were possible outcomes like:
1) forget about home, rule this land
1.1) forget about home, rule this land, your next generation will conquer your home. Yaaay.
2) comeback, overthrow king, give women to people, live with oyur harem
3) comeback, use help from a/d to lift curse
4) comeback, be a cuck and give ALL your women to people and get exiled again (cuck, remember??)

It just feels unreal, that MC (on a good path) will be able to gie up all the girls, that he collected and loved. MC also learns, that angel (light) and demon (darkness) used him in some sort of scheme and in later game catches one of them for interrogation.
Also from the very beginig it was clear, that MC wants to help people, but not goverment (that betrayed him and tryed to kill several times).

So yeah, I think in the end this game should have stayed true to it's name: "Harem".
There was talk in the, now presumed dead, original about giving the player the option through their decisions on which path to take. Dark was meant to be the one where he gives them all up if I remember correctly and light has him getting a change of heart and keeping them.

well for me its been like ,,, well than 5 years ago :ROFLMAO:
i still have version 1 :p
As do I, I didn't like what he did in the Terra remake, toning it down, so I kept a version with the original Terra story in it. It just didn't make sense to tone it down, at all. It makes sense from a 'dev is uncomfortable' perspective, but in no other.

Reactions: FFTW and ImperialD

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
There was talk in the, now presumed dead, original about giving the player the option through their decisions on which path to take. Dark was meant to be the one where he gives them all up if I remember correctly and light has him getting a change of heart and keeping them.
Sounds legit, cuz on dark path he is more like slaver than lover (and vice versa on light path).

Reactions: alex2011 and Satlun

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ah, the game that was abandoned twice.
That brings back some memories.
Still have the original too "0.6b.8."
Why don't i upload it for kicks, maybe someone will want to know how it started:

Personally i liked the original more.
But then news that some moron kept real slaves in the U.S. surfaced up and the dev apparently had sudden guilt-trip.
Haha. Oh well, whatever.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
anyone have the c8m7L version ? .... i would like to add it to my collection of this game :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ah, the game that was abandoned twice.
That brings back some memories.
Still have the original too "0.6b.8."
Why don't i upload it for kicks, maybe someone will want to know how it started:

Personally i liked the original more.
But then news that some moron kept real slaves in the U.S. surfaced up and the dev apparently had sudden guilt-trip.
Haha. Oh well, whatever.
oldest version i have dates back to 2013 .. only 149 megabytes :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
its been what? two years ?

is there still a possibility of him comming back ?
I wouldn't say it isn't possible, but it is highly unlikely the original will continue. Still, I do agree with Imperial on trying the remake to at least fill in the gap IF Ker returns one day because it could be any amount of time before that happens IF that happens, even a decade or more from this point.

ztztzt39

Jul 15, 2017
Does anyone have a link for despair labyrinth? Could he also create a page for that on F95zone? It was one of the big HRPG maker game of the old, so I am surprised to not see it here.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes