3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Hey all. Glad to say that progress is going fine. Currently I'm at 50% of Chapter 3's CG and will be adding those soon along with a few inn sex CGs.

I've given a bit of thought recently into opening a discord server, since I couldn't find the original discord I decided maybe I should start my own to discuss stuff about the remake and share snippets of CG regarding the game. It's kinda barebones at the moment but will be improved more with time.

Link:

img20210726142401.png
img20210726181552.png
img20210728002309.png
img20210729143504.png

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Are you remaking the game or something? or are you just remaking the CGs?
Mainly remaking the CG and adding a few twerks to the game (More inn sex CG and stuff). I don't plan on writing/expending the current plot because I don't have Ker's notes on the endgame of the plot. The best I can do is add a few minor slaves.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Finally done with Chapter 3, I am creating a build to release soon. Will probably open a new topic by then to draw more people to it. Stay tuned!

View attachment 1335353
If your interested in potentially continuing the story from where Ker left it, my wife and I would be interested in joining as writers/proofreaders. She used to write erotica on Literotica for years. I also near obsessively played Harem starting around Chapter 4, so I'm extremely familiar with the story. Just need to finish my Dark path though.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
Are you planning on continuing the story from where Ker left off? Or are you going to just rework the existing scenes without expanding the plot?
Currently I have no plans on continuing the story since I don't have Ker's notes on how the story ends or how the heroines storylines would end. I might consider it but I'll have to complete remaking the CG first since that's the main thing I feel the game needs upgrading right now.

If your interested in potentially continuing the story from where Ker left it, my wife and I would be interested in joining as writers/proofreaders. She used to write erotica on Literotica for years. I also near obsessively played Harem starting around Chapter 4, so I'm extremely familiar with the story. Just need to finish my Dark path though.
Great to know! Expending the story after Chapter 8 would be beyond what I'm capable of at the moment though. Perhaps when I decide to add a few more custom scenes I can really use your help. What are your thoughts on Ker's writing though? From a writer perspective.

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
Currently I have no plans on continuing the story since I don't have Ker's notes on how the story ends or how the heroines storylines would end. I might consider it but I'll have to complete remaking the CG first since that's the main thing I feel the game needs upgrading right now.

Great to know! Expending the story after Chapter 8 would be beyond what I'm capable of at the moment though. Perhaps when I decide to add a few more custom scenes I can really use your help. What are your thoughts on Ker's writing though? From a writer perspective.

I though his writing was pretty good up until Chapter 7. Once we got back to Celee things got pretty lack luster. I kept playing out of loyalty but he left a lot of unanswered questions to me, and just abandoned too much. As I said earlier, I still need to finish a Dark path playthrough, left it around getting thrown in prison. A more detailed opinion I'll squeeze out of my wife, who is better at writing I just read too much..., once I can get her to play again. We've talked about trying to continue this ourselves once time allows and we can find others to help with the art and programming.

The only character I would have to change from Kers though is Tera. I love her to death, favorite girl, but she looks a little to loli for us lol. Just fill her out a bit.

KurokiSama

Jan 31, 2020
I though his writing was pretty good up until Chapter 7. Once we got back to Celee things got pretty lack luster. I kept playing out of loyalty but he left a lot of unanswered questions to me, and just abandoned too much. As I said earlier, I still need to finish a Dark path playthrough, left it around getting thrown in prison. A more detailed opinion I'll squeeze out of my wife, who is better at writing I just read too much..., once I can get her to play again. We've talked about trying to continue this ourselves once time allows and we can find others to help with the art and programming.

The only character I would have to change from Kers though is Tera. I love her to death, favorite girl, but she looks a little to loli for us lol. Just fill her out a bit.
I have a dark path route I need to finish too. I can see why the chapters before 7 were better since Ker sometimes return to redo scenes, he even has scene cg that is updated a bit (mainly removing bright spots).

I wish I had someone else to talk to about the game here lol. Lemme know if your wife has any opinions on the writing.

Currently I'm still testing out Chapter 3 CG to see if there's any major mistakes. Then after its done ill release a build publicly and start up a new topic.

On Terra, I think she is mostly there for loli purposes since most slaves are mature busty women. She is a very good mage though and I use her all the time. But I'm more of a Sarah type of guy.

Oh, also join the discord server if you're interested, since I'm more active there.
Link:

helent28

Apr 16, 2019
I think the mc should just go back to his homeland and instead of selling the girls let them seduce the king and then kill him and then i they want they can find other men to marry or he can keep them and let them just be surrogate mothers

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I think the mc should just go back to his homeland and instead of selling the girls let them seduce the king and then kill him and then i they want they can find other men to marry or he can keep them and let them just be surrogate mothers
game's dead bro

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I was hoping that at least the main girls would somehow remain with the MC in the end (assuming there will be end, this game has been around for years, with few updates, even here is tagged as abandoned), still, the problem is not only the king, without fertile woman his nation will perish, that assuming he will find a way back home, also, kill a king is not easy, i doubt they would just let a bunch of foreigner girls have the opportunity to do so, specially armed. Anyway, at this point i just wanted some of these older games finished, i congratulations to the creator of that game Overwhored, he promised a finished game and delivered, and a good game too, despite the promises of a sequel that never came.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
it's kinda sad seeing this game end up like one of those thousands of abandoned games, but such is life
by this point we don't even know if ker is even alive anymore given his health issues

• Sad
Reactions: JungleNuts and FFTW

Thata'sae

Jan 30, 2020
game's dead bro
it's kinda sad seeing this game end up like one of those thousands of abandoned games, but such is life
by this point we don't even know if ker is even alive anymore given his health issues
While this version is dead, Kuroki is reviving the game. Currently they are remaking all the in game images so they looks better, then we're going to see about continuing and finishing the story if there is enough interest/people to help with writing. You can find Kuroki's version here

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-rpg-unofficial-remake-c3-0-kuroki.90862/

and the discord sever for the project here

While the game has all the content as of Ker's last public release, only the images up to Chapter 3 are updated at the moment, with Chapter 4 looking to be done soon.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
While this version is dead, Kuroki is reviving the game. Currently they are remaking all the in game images so they looks better, then we're going to see about continuing and finishing the story if there is enough interest/people to help with writing. You can find Kuroki's version here

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-rpg-unofficial-remake-c3-0-kuroki.90862/

and the discord sever for the project here

While the game has all the content as of Ker's last public release, only the images up to Chapter 3 are updated at the moment, with Chapter 4 looking to be done soon.
i know, it's already in my backlog(y)

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I was hoping that at least the main girls would somehow remain with the MC in the end (assuming there will be end, this game has been around for years, with few updates, even here is tagged as abandoned), still, the problem is not only the king, without fertile woman his nation will perish, that assuming he will find a way back home, also, kill a king is not easy, i doubt they would just let a bunch of foreigner girls have the opportunity to do so, specially armed. Anyway, at this point i just wanted some of these older games finished, i congratulations to the creator of that game Overwhored, he promised a finished game and delivered, and a good game too, despite the promises of a sequel that never came.
Considering that main harem is just a small part of all the girls, that MC will bring to home-land + big help from angel/demon, I had a feeling that there were possible outcomes like:
1) forget about home, rule this land
1.1) forget about home, rule this land, your next generation will conquer your home. Yaaay.
2) comeback, overthrow king, give women to people, live with oyur harem
3) comeback, use help from a/d to lift curse
4) comeback, be a cuck and give ALL your women to people and get exiled again (cuck, remember??)

It just feels unreal, that MC (on a good path) will be able to gie up all the girls, that he collected and loved. MC also learns, that angel (light) and demon (darkness) used him in some sort of scheme and in later game catches one of them for interrogation.
Also from the very beginig it was clear, that MC wants to help people, but not goverment (that betrayed him and tryed to kill several times).

So yeah, I think in the end this game should have stayed true to it's name: "Harem".

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i kinda agree with starting my own country .. fucking all the women around .... and making them all pregnant .. having a country of my kids and grandkids running everything ... and making it a rule that only country men and women .. can have children .... insures the country stays in the hands of my family ..... i mean damn with all the harem babes the MC has ... it could be very possible ;)

Akn2ndiu

Nov 22, 2018
I believe his a time traveler. Because of that storm he leapt through time. Maybe to the future. And his the king and founder of the "rata or ratan" if im not mistaken. Remember how many people confuse on mc being "ratan"? Maybe thats explains why. He didnt return to his homeland but instead he create his own land. Im not sure about my theory since im half way in the game. Since i always start over from thr beginning every update to reflesh the story.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I believe his a time traveler. Because of that storm he leapt through time. Maybe to the future. And his the king and founder of the "rata or ratan" if im not mistaken. Remember how many people confuse on mc being "ratan"? Maybe thats explains why. He didnt return to his homeland but instead he create his own land. Im not sure about my theory since im half way in the game. Since i always start over from thr beginning every update to reflesh the story.
They were confused, cuz MC had noble manners and had no idea about backwater place he found himself in. If he was a time-traveler, he would know about "Rata" (he is really a noble, after all).
No, sorry: just another distand land across the sea/ocean with Jake the dog and suffering Terra.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes