ironsmash

May 11, 2017
ironsmash

Go to the office where Vandenburg is at and at the bottom of the screen there is a clickable option that will bring up different tabs like buildings staff and you can select where each person works at and what thing you want to upgrade next.

Woah thanks I owe you one. Wasn't intuitive at all.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Why is the Anonfile PC upload about 24mb more than the others? Is it including files the others don't have?

Amidal

Aug 16, 2017
English is not my native so... sory if it is more of engrish.
So I playd v0.3.1 and hav not too meny bugs (exept in the sitty wen try to back of the girl for the likior permet).
Got the confidant to 23; all stats abaut 10 and upgadet all bilding to lvl4 and camp at lvl3. Clean and sefty is 100%+ ...
Wear the hell is the last scens whit Lucy and Ms.WhotHerName.
For Lucy I got :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jen(Ms.vanderburg):
For this who ont all ther itis the rest

Clear:

Amand:

Sally:

I may be faund them all (defentli got sex in office dune) and simply is error in coding.
And no I did not cheat in the game(God only knows how much I try)but at surtent point in the game ther is no need. Bst onfidunts and money at start and go nuts on ontrolying the girls nd upgryding the camp. Then simply us confidence on guest to be happy(happy get = more money).
Pursunaly will wait till arund v0.7 or smphent it is alot of graind and is mostly a teez(boobs,hands and mauths from almst all girls but only Jen puts out and her nipels will hont my nightmers for atlis a weeck.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Amidal

Well not many are going to be able to help you with any of that since the highest game version here is v0.2.1.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Found a little bug in the new Version, after you ask the magician why she ist not influenced she will be at night at the lake and the game gets an error because it cant find the alexa_ _button_highlighted.png, but the image is named alexa_button_highlighted, so making a copy and adding one underscore to the png name is enough to fix it.

And now i found those bugs and errors a few times for different pcitures and some other stuff like nearly everything attachet to the standing stones not working.

So all in all nice game but very buggy.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
aordd69

Good luck with that as I don't see that ever happening. DEV has 5 games and only one had a small minuscule piece which was more there so that you could throw the bitches ass out of the house and have free reign over the girls in the house as well as all around the town.

Reactions: Burgh917

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

After I saw her I was hoping she would like to hypnotize some of the girls and bite them some but she's vegan however the fuck that works.

Aweful

She's an elf.

2.50 star(s) 13 Votes