Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
New bug in 0.2.1 in script.rpy

If you make the spare building into a game room you'll hit this if you assign someone as game master.

Search for
Code:
def get_job_name(job)
:

Scroll down to find:
Code:
            if location_spare_building.type==3:
                return "Gift Shop Cashier"
                return "Game Master"
And fix it to be:
Code:
                return "Gift Shop Cashier"
            if location_spare_building.type==4:
                return "Game Master"

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
You would think that it'd be easy to remember what you called a variable... but no

For error:
Code:
  File "game/lucy.rpy", line 708, in <module>
    $ lucy_char.titfuck+=1
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'titfuck'
Open up lucy.rpy and search for
Code:
$ lucy_char.titfuck+=1
and update it to
Code:
$ lucy_char.titjob+=1

Jul 15, 2019
I tryed Android version to see if it's worth waiting for the version to update for Android then I realized it was ate up with errors the intro ERROR everything almost brings up a error (shrugs) guess I won't worry about this game no more

Jul 15, 2019
I also read all the comments wish I would've done that first (shrugs) I see we have to do the devs work to make it playable according to all the comments

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
how to cheat ?
I tried playing with some variables, but every time it ends with an Index out of bounds exception. There's a lot of people saying that they're getting those just playing normally, so I don't really know what is & isn't safe to mess with. (I did get awaay setting all the confidence variables to 9 right away to give more uses, but started getting errors when I tried to boost other stats) Think this is gonna have to wait until it's more stable.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can't talk to guests as you'll get stuck as there is no way to get back out of the screen.

Error with Amanda scene you need to edit script line $ amanda_char.blwojob+=1 to $ amanda_char.blowjob+=1

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It seems if anyone has resistance you can not do anything with them unless it's really low and you use a confidence on them.

For some fucking reason when Amanda got resistance she can now only be found in the guest quarters woods standing rock and staff quarters at night might have to fucking fire her just so I can talk to her fucking ass. Looks like you can't fire them so it would be nice if there was a way to be able to change them to not working somewhere. Ended up just changing her job.

I will wait on upgrading the spare building to anything as there will be more things you can upgrade it to and I'm not sure if you can change it to something else later on or not. Right now it shows gift shop and game room but in the actual script files it looks like you are suppose to be able to also upgrade it to something about art and also yoga.

It should be made to where you can still talk to the girl if they are working in the guest quarters otherwise you'll most likely never see them when you need to when they are working there.

With vandenburg the option to call Amanda to the office actually makes vandenburg suck your dick instead.

Sally_topless_kiss_main_1 +7 is missing. But doing some looking the files for Sally topless are all labeled wrong. They are all labeled sally_topless_kiss_front_1 instead sally_topless_kiss_main_1 +7 so you must change the name of all 7 of them for it to work.

There seems to be no limit lock on how high you can get their levels to or how high you can get your guest quarters to. Right now I have some characters to level 4 and have guest quarters upgraded to level 10 with a capacity of 44.

You can send some people to different locations but they never appear but are actually there if you do the undress skill on a girl if the sent girl is in the same area she'll talk but her pictures will be wrong. Like if you have Lucy working at the mess hall and send Vandenburg to the mess hall she won't be visible but will reply when you make Lucy undress just like you can send Sally to the woods and standing rock but she's not there or she might be there but she's invisible. The pictures used when Vandenburg sees Lucy undress are Jen's afraid picture instead of Vadenburg's picture but clicking past it will show her and Lucy kissing scene though some of the scene pictures are fucked up with one girl being super huge and the other tiny.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems all of the girls have girl on girl kissing scenes.

Scary Clare is 5/5 Lucy is 6/7 Amanda is 6/6 Vandenburg 4/6 Sally is 5/5

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Where'S the game guide? I can't start another project after doing the lake.

I like the concept. I hope the game will mature in the future.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ironsmash

Go to the office where Vandenburg is at and at the bottom of the screen there is a clickable option that will bring up different tabs like buildings staff and you can select where each person works at and what thing you want to upgrade next.

Reactions: ironsmash
2.50 star(s) 13 Votes