sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I'm not sure if the developer is here in these threads, but is there a reason this RPGM doesn't take mouse inputs?
Devs seems to keep eyes on this thread (NoMoshing was last seen here on Jun 18, 2023).

This game is more than 10 years old and has an ancient engine with no native mouse support (RPG Maker XP). Sure they could add mouse support with a script, but considering all the other disadvantages of the engine - is there really a point? If you like the old vibe of the engine (like I do) and the story - just enjoy it. If you don't - find another game. At this point I'm grateful it's still getting updated.

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
So, I've been doing a bunch of quests in tandem and don't remember what the 'it ain't easy being green(lv 43)' quest is about. It just has 'Battle' as its instruction and the wiki doesn't even have it listed.
It's actually the new quest. Talk to Brigandine and go to the new orc-elf village (Coastburg) and talk to the orc at the house besides the inn (Jakuhl). The quest won't update its description (at least not for me).

Last edited:

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
Holy, I remember playing this when I was about 12 or 13 (don't worry mods, I don't have to lie my age for websites anymore! :p). Played this on my old grandma's laptop that got stolen. The 3D CG was one of the best for me personally, I really enjoyed it back then. I got pretty sad knowing he changed to 2D, I'm not into 2D because if it's 3D we'd get idk, five renders for a scene, but in 2D we get one and maybe some variations of the same scene done by activating/deactivating layers on photoshop. I mean, one image and some text isn't enough for me to do my thing. I wonder if there's a way to bring back the old 3D CGs because a lot of the good ones were replaced :(

profile123123

Oct 23, 2022
Do anyone have a full save file ? i played this game on my old computer and i played like hours but i was stupid enough to didnt take save file while i change my computer, if someone have a full save file, please share with me.

Lilium Steele

May 27, 2018
WTF, did they all abandoned me? These love quests are useless if that's happening after. I could expect it from some of them, but Meline and Raina. I hope they receive a hard beating from Alina when they return home.

There's only a handful of games like HC. Top quality content

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Anyone here who has the wiki-tan code kindly PM, I updated my SSD and lost my save and I forgot my user ID and password on the wiki, and the code is in the wiki chat.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Anyone here who has the wiki-tan code kindly PM, I updated my SSD and lost my save and I forgot my user ID and password on the wiki, and the code is in the wiki chat.
I posted THIS about 4 years ago - it is listed on the OP.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
you know that code is meant to be for people who contribute to and maintain the wiki. kind of as a reward for helping support the community around the game. there are a few codes that are intentionally not easily found on the wiki. for obvious reasons that's one of them. I know you were trying to be helpful but, was kind of a messed up thing to do.
I did contribute to the wiki tats why i have wikitan on my save, its just I forgot my username and password the code is in my wiki account

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes