• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fosterdespair2324

Mar 4, 2023
So give apple kid and orange kid the stone and have the sex scene but then when i go back to the manor i don't see them can anyone tell me where are they at

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So give apple kid and orange kid the stone and have the sex scene but then when i go back to the manor i don't see them can anyone tell me where are they at
In the basement of count vampire mansion, walk down the same way you walked up during his quest.

Jun 13, 2021
I want ask questions about android version download do I need to extract it play on joiplay or can I download it normally without using joiplay?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I'm not sure how often the wiki is updated and it's been some time since I've played, but can anyone tell me if Meline's or Raina's portrait have been updated yet? It kinda sucks that the OG females still using their base portrait when alot of the newer girls got the new good looking portraits.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
can anyone tell me if Meline's or Raina's portrait have been updated yet?
No and no (0.54.2).

It's a matter of taste ofc, but I find some old portraits more attractive looking than the new ones and prefer more new content over remaking some old art anytime.

e: It seems that nobody updated wiki since 26th of February 2022.

Last edited:

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
It seems even the developer has lost interest he barely updated patreon. I hope this isn't the case. I understand he went through a hard time but Covid changed the entire worlds situation. Best of luck to him and his team hopefully they don't shelf this project.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
It seems even the developer has lost interest he barely updated patreon. I hope this isn't the case. I understand he went through a hard time but Covid changed the entire worlds situation. Best of luck to him and his team hopefully they don't shelf this project.
It wasn't Covid that hit him it was something else. In any case he is back to working on the game, in fact just yesterday I was watching both NoMoshing and Conash talking about how to do the next quest, implementing the mechanics they want and so on

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
It wasn't Covid that hit him it was something else. In any case he is back to working on the game, in fact just yesterday I was watching both NoMoshing and Conash talking about how to do the next quest, implementing the mechanics they want and so on
I hope his okay I remember him mentioning a while back about something effecting his mental health but end of the day COVID drove quite a few people over the edge that was one of the worst experiences of my life.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Its about time they have updated patreon. I really hope his okay. But nice to see them updating Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes