Mellofellow

Oct 10, 2019
Can I ask what party you are using?
I've been mostly running Phantom Knight/Kyrie or Raina/Elaiya/Meline
I heal between fights, and everyone except for Protag has the best weapon they can have in the current patch,
also I put Gargan in slot 2 when i ran his quest.
I will also note that the fights themselves are not really "threatening". I haven't wiped once, but the fights are taking so long to win that its killing my desire to finish it

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I've been mostly running Phantom Knight/Kyrie or Raina/Elaiya/Meline
I heal between fights, and everyone except for Protag has the best weapon they can have in the current patch,
also I put Gargan in slot 2 when i ran his quest.
I will also note that the fights themselves are not really "threatening". I haven't wiped once, but the fights are taking so long to win that its killing my desire to finish it
You are having trouble with killing while using Elaiya? Kinda surprised tbh, since her triple barrage is pretty much the best direct damage attack in the game. If it's a problem with getting enough momentum then if you get the Kellos Trainer, you can get two different skills that helps with that.

Edit: Also I suggest looking into Bronwyn. She has attacks that cause damage per turn debuffs. They would help with super high hp targets, since it's a percentage of their max hp.

Mellofellow

Oct 10, 2019
You are having trouble with killing while using Elaiya? Kinda surprised tbh, since her triple barrage is pretty much the best direct damage attack in the game. If it's a problem with getting enough momentum then if you get the Kellos Trainer, you can get two different skills that helps with that.

Edit: Also I suggest looking into Bronwyn. She has attacks that cause damage per turn debuffs. They would help with super high hp targets, since it's a percentage of their max hp.
Elaiya's damage isnt the problem, she usually one taps an enemy each turn assuming nothing goes wrong, but when you're fighting six guys and two of them have party wide atk and spd debuffs, things really slow down.
Bronwyn is a good idea thanks, I'm kinda embarrassed I didn't think to try her earlier.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
have party wide atk and spd debuffs
Buffs and debuffs cancel each other out. I don't remember if anyone has a party wide spd buff, but the Hero's Improved Assault is a party wide atk buff. If you have atk debuffs on your party, you can use that skill to remove it.

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
Is there any mod that allows to save the game during dungeons? I found one for easy mod that requires the book of hax, but I am playing normal. After opening three chests in the Runpetha tower and then reading the sign, I really don't feel like wasting time restarting missions again.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Is there any mod that allows to save the game during dungeons? I found one for easy mod that requires the book of hax, but I am playing normal. After opening three chests in the Runpetha tower and then reading the sign, I really don't feel like wasting time restarting missions again.
No, but it should be relatively easy to make

Create a text file in the folder /Mods/Scripts/[Insert_whatever_name].txt

then copy paste this little scriptlet into that text file and it should work

Code:
class Window_FileAction < Window_HorzCommand

def save_enabled?
    return false if @file_window.index==0
    return false if @header.nil? && SceneManager.scene_is?(Scene_Load)
    return false if SceneManager.scene_is?(Scene_Load)
    return true if $force_save
#~     return false if $game_system.save_disabled
    return true
  end

end

DeVo1234

Jun 11, 2022
Hey, does anyone know what the name of this eggplant buff is and what it does? I can't find any mention of it on the wiki

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
From memory, it means he is currently horny. Interacting with your bed in one of your homes might trigger one of the general quest end scenes (if any are currently available).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Hey, does anyone know what the name of this eggplant buff is and what it does? I can't find any mention of it on the wiki
It's not a buff, MC is just horny. Going to your manor and interacting with any bed will result a random scene.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
i thought this game had died .. :unsure:
Almost. The development has been pretty rough since the late 2021 already. Like really long pauses between updates, NoMoshing's mental health problems, breakup with Nekochan etc. In his last Patreon post (31 Jul 2023) NoMoshing mentioned that the next "update /.../ isn't coming until at least September /2023/". We have no update and complete radio silence since then (in & ). Is the game finally and officially dead? I don't know. Maybe someone has "inside information" I don't.

Reactions: ImperialD

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Almost. The development has been pretty rough since the late 2021 already. Like really long pauses between updates, NoMoshing's mental health problems, breakup with Nekochan etc. In his last Patreon post (31 Jul 2023) NoMoshing mentioned that the next "update /.../ isn't coming until at least September /2023/". We have no update and complete radio silence since then (in & ). Is the game finally and officially dead? I don't know. Maybe someone has "inside information" I don't.
I went to their Discord a minute ago and he posted yesterday. No update on the game, but in a slightly earlier post of his, he says he's making progress with therapy. Which imo is pretty nice, even if it's not the game update everyone wants.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Is it dead? All I can say is no without revealing more than I should. How long until the next update? Not even I know that

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Everyone is right about it meaning he is "horny", the status is called "Ultra-Horny" and yes as mentioned when you have it, interacting with any of your beds in your houses might trigger a generic end of quest scene if one is available at that specific house.

So to elaborate on all that. After every quest that both ends the day and doesn't have a specific scene attached to it will give you one of the generic quest end scenes. Which pool it selects from is depending on which house you would wake up in as they each have their own pool of scenes to choose from.
How do you get the status effect? You get it by ending a day and not getting a day end scene. Why wouldn't you get a scene? Well the location has run out of scenes to give you for one of two reason, you haven't met some requirements for scenes you have yet to see, or there simply aren't any left for that location. Note there is not enough generic scenes for all generic day ends

Reactions: DeVo1234

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Looks like it's now listed as abandoned unfortunately
It's just a thing that's done to show there hasn't been any updates in a while. Idk if NoMoshing is currently working on the game while working on himself, or if he's just working on himself for now. Either way, I'm sure there will be updates again.

Reactions: Twistty
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes