trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Can somebody link the post saying they are changing to 2D?

Read the Current Progress section. Preview images of the new 2D art are right below it.
In the game (last I checked) only Therese (the ginger-haired girl) has her 2D art implemented. The others will come in time.

Reactions: Magdragon

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Idk man, I checked there site, the patreon and can't find a changelog
I found it, turns out its on the wiki.
Here it is:
Version 0.27
  • The Vacation event has been added! Head to the Southport docks to buy tickets from the travel agent then end the day to go on the vacation! The vacation includes the following:
    • Three repeatable dungeons designed for level 10/20/30 parties that will respawn at the start of each new vacation day
    • 16 new short sex-scenes for various different characters. Each has a single 3D image for them.
    • A few events that can be done while on the island.
  • The battle system has been switched to run on the Yanfly battle system to allow players to see more statuses affecting each party member at a glance. Any sentiments in regards to this change would be greatly appreciated!
  • The achievement system has been redone, earned achievement data will now be stored both in the save file as well as in the 'Misc_Data' file and be viewable in the new 'Achievement menu'. Achievement popups have also been changed to be less intrusive.

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Oh wow, didn't realize there was a thread for our game up here! I'll make sure to add it to my list of forums to keep an eye on for feedback and to keep you all posted of new updates! I would like to point out though that you don't need to include a link to downloading the RTP in the opening post as we make sure to include the RTP with the game itself (while it bloats the game file we have a lot of fans who don't know about it so we find it easier to just include it with the game itself). The changelog for the new 0.28.7 release is as follows:

-We’re now offering a new “lite version” download that will allow you to update your game if you’ve previously downloaded the full version!
-New Banneret ceremony for those of you with a massive amount of fame (may require completing a few tournaments), which will include it’s own scenes with a certain well known character.
-A new quest requiring the banneret rank, where you will find out what’s really going on with the elves!
-New faceset and artwork for Nerys done by the new artist SacB0y!
-Yeon’s facesets have been changed to more accurately reflect her appearance
-New custom icons for a whole bunch of statuses, including new health, mana, and momentum icons done by Kumiho!
-Stun, Knockdown, Sleep, and Paralysis have been changed to reduce chance of stun-locking on both the player and enemy side of things, while still possible players are advised to not rely solely on such strategies.
-The Save system has now switched to the Yanfly system showing more information on your save files in addition to a new 50 save file limit. Old save files can still be loaded but new save files will not be able to be transferred to old versions of the game.
-A brand new auto-save feature with it’s own save file that should help prevent full game resets for people who don’t save often.
-A new encyclopedia system that will tell you what various special equipment can do, ask Kyrie about ‘research’ to learn more!
-New Party banter between Therese x Diadira and Yeon x Yamamaya!
-Heartbeat Panic has had it’s chance to give extra actions reduced, but the bug where two-part skills (such as Kyrie’s Burning Blizzard or Raina’s Beatdown) count as two actions instead of 1 has been fixed.
-Due to issues many players have had with severe lag (sometimes stopping the game from updating the visuals entirely) the ability to turn the rain animation on/off has been added to the options menu. While the game will still act as if it is raining the animation itself will not play. Instead, players will have to rely on the sound of rain when outside to determine if it’s raining.
-A BUNCH of bug fixes.

Though I feel that I should mention that we do plan to release a a 0.28.8 version tomorrow to fix up several of the bugs that have been reported to us, it might be best to link to the HC game page instead of direct download links so that you guys don't have to constantly update the download links every-time we've got a batch of bug fixes (though if you want to anyways I certainly won't stop you!)

Also sorry about the difficulty finding the changelog for 0.27, NoMoshing had a lot of trouble with that release in general and forgot to put together a changelog, I put one together for the wiki so that there'd be one there at the very least! Hope that you all enjoy the newest release!

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Oh wow, didn't realize there was a thread for our game up here! I'll make sure to add it to my list of forums to keep an eye on for feedback and to keep you all posted of new updates! I would like to point out though that you don't need to include a link to downloading the RTP in the opening post as we make sure to include the RTP with the game itself (while it bloats the game file we have a lot of fans who don't know about it so we find it easier to just include it with the game itself). The changelog for the new 0.28.7 release is as follows:

-We’re now offering a new “lite version” download that will allow you to update your game if you’ve previously downloaded the full version!
-New Banneret ceremony for those of you with a massive amount of fame (may require completing a few tournaments), which will include it’s own scenes with a certain well known character.
-A new quest requiring the banneret rank, where you will find out what’s really going on with the elves!
-New faceset and artwork for Nerys done by the new artist SacB0y!
-Yeon’s facesets have been changed to more accurately reflect her appearance
-New custom icons for a whole bunch of statuses, including new health, mana, and momentum icons done by Kumiho!
-Stun, Knockdown, Sleep, and Paralysis have been changed to reduce chance of stun-locking on both the player and enemy side of things, while still possible players are advised to not rely solely on such strategies.
-The Save system has now switched to the Yanfly system showing more information on your save files in addition to a new 50 save file limit. Old save files can still be loaded but new save files will not be able to be transferred to old versions of the game.
-A brand new auto-save feature with it’s own save file that should help prevent full game resets for people who don’t save often.
-A new encyclopedia system that will tell you what various special equipment can do, ask Kyrie about ‘research’ to learn more!
-New Party banter between Therese x Diadira and Yeon x Yamamaya!
-Heartbeat Panic has had it’s chance to give extra actions reduced, but the bug where two-part skills (such as Kyrie’s Burning Blizzard or Raina’s Beatdown) count as two actions instead of 1 has been fixed.
-Due to issues many players have had with severe lag (sometimes stopping the game from updating the visuals entirely) the ability to turn the rain animation on/off has been added to the options menu. While the game will still act as if it is raining the animation itself will not play. Instead, players will have to rely on the sound of rain when outside to determine if it’s raining.
-A BUNCH of bug fixes.

Though I feel that I should mention that we do plan to release a a 0.28.8 version tomorrow to fix up several of the bugs that have been reported to us, it might be best to link to the HC game page instead of direct download links so that you guys don't have to constantly update the download links every-time we've got a batch of bug fixes (though if you want to anyways I certainly won't stop you!)

Also sorry about the difficulty finding the changelog for 0.27, NoMoshing had a lot of trouble with that release in general and forgot to put together a changelog, I put one together for the wiki so that there'd be one there at the very least! Hope that you all enjoy the newest release!
Thank you for the info on the RTP!

Reactions: Asia Argento

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
How to you cheat affection??
toss it into a handy dandy save editor, go into variables and adjust the numbers.

or use codes I think there is a code to cheat affection on the paladin.

Edit: Codes can be found , and it's much appreciated if you help out on the wiki
walk throughs, general maintenance what ever you think can help. you do get in game reward for doing so.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes