CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
With save editors all i can do is increase money. It's not working with affection

it's under advance. I know it works because it's what I use. :noexpression:
or you know you could actually play the game, not like there isn't ways of farming the trophy items or money to obtain the +3 affection items for each.

By the way hands down best Save editor for Vx, Vx Ace, and MV. I know there are others but not with the depth of options.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
My only question is, if you collar a girl too early, is there anything you can do to start raising her level, or is she just broken until you use the new game plus angel?

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
My only question is, if you collar a girl too early, is there anything you can do to start raising her level, or is she just broken until you use the new game plus angel?
Yeah I think if you collar someone before they submit they'll just stay broken.

Kazuma~desu

May 18, 2017
Spamming requests.
where is the new version like 0.29.2 its been decades already we are getting old here

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017

In the Summertime....

- Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
Happy various patriotic holiday everyone from Canada, the US, Ghana, Belarus, Montenegro, Colombia, and Peru! Here's this months' schedule!

Upcoming Events
Backer Devstream- July 16th 4-6PM EDT
Public Devstream- July 23rd 4-6 PM EDT
Backer Release of v0.29- July 26th
Public Release of v0.29- August 2nd

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
Where are the save files supposed to go, which folder path. I can not save the game.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Where are the save files supposed to go, which folder path. I can not save the game.
The save files are in the main folder where the game.exe is.

... you can´t save allways only when you are "free to go"

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
by group does it mean the main dude fucks a bunch of girls or a girl fucked by a bunch of dudes?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
It's called Harem Collector - what do you think??? (clue - mffffff)

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
As stated earlier, 0.29.7 is now out and we seem to have reached a stable release at this point. Since I can't post links, the 0.29 release includes the following additions:

• The second half of ‘Cannibal Corps’ and Nerys’s love quest. Check out Eastfort and the elf village respectively to try them out!
  • Two new collectables spread across the game, ‘Awiiabu’ toys that can be bought at Westcastle and CDs which you can buy both them and the CD players at Northmarket.
  • Nerys’s on-demand, Day-end, Vacation, and Love Quest scenes are added, all drawn by SacB0y!
  • A bunch of new status icons done by Kumiho!
  • In battle, element icons will appear next to damage values to help make it clearer what type of damage is done.
  • A new ‘Battle Log’ option from the party action menu that lets you see everything that’s happened in the battle so far.
  • New shortcuts to help speed up battle, when selecting someone’s action hit ‘A’ for attack, ‘S’ to bring up a skill menu, and ‘D’ for guard. A new Help file has been included with the game to explain these and how to setup the Item menu shortcut.
  • Both Heretical Censure and Beckon Mana have been revamped a bit. Heretical Censure no longer does MP damage but has a higher chance of inflicting Censure, Beckon Mana no longer inflicts Censure but makes the target weaker to all magical attacks instead.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes