sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I know sacboy has been going through the art slowly, but he works on half a hundred other projects. He's doing the new Overwhored ATM.
It's less that I'm slow and more that I can only deliver as much as BKG can afford :3

In an ideal scenario I could reasonably deliver 20+ images a month rather than the 5-6 I do and that's not factoring my assistant Jingzy who can mimic my style. In that scenario I probably wouldn't need as many clients, which honestly would be nice to keep it to a few. XD

They did make some improvements to the reward tiers though so hopefully that helps. I love working on this game, and with moshing, cause I get to do all kinds of characters and H scenes and I'd love to do more if I could manage it income wise. But sadly it's not possible yet.

Glad people enjoy my work though :D

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
It's less that I'm slow and more that I can only deliver as much as BKG can afford :3

In an ideal scenario I could reasonably deliver 20+ images a month rather than the 5-6 I do and that's not factoring my assistant Jingzy who can mimic my style. In that scenario I probably wouldn't need as many clients, which honestly would be nice to keep it to a few. XD

They did make some improvements to the reward tiers though so hopefully that helps. I love working on this game, and with moshing, cause I get to do all kinds of characters and H scenes and I'd love to do more if I could manage it income wise. But sadly it's not possible yet.

Glad people enjoy my work though :D
Personally I think it adds greatly to the game, and would love to see more. Glad you're busy - hope you can make a real go at this genre...

Reactions: TylerJ and sacb0y

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i found in the changelog
Three repeatable dungeons designed for level 10/20/30 parties that will respawn at the start of each new day

i only found 2
the giants path
and the abandoned border fort

where and what is the 3rd ?

edit: found it on the wiki under random quests

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
a minor offered me sex in the game and I said yes to see what would...five minutes later the police arrested me in game which lead to a game over. man talk about realisticx'D

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hm, I know I might sound lazy and maybe even scummish to ask this but does anyone have a 100% (so far) save on the Gallery?
This is a good game but at times, I feel like not replaying the game over again just to get extra scenes other than the ones I got from the first playthrough.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi somebody have a save with all quests completed because i can't remember what i must do right now xD

thanks

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
you know that code is meant to be for people who contribute to and maintain the wiki. kind of as a reward for helping support the community around the game. there are a few codes that are intentionally not easily found on the wiki. for obvious reasons that's one of them. I know you were trying to be helpful but, was kind of a messed up thing to do.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
you know that code is meant to be for people who contribute to and maintain the wiki. kind of as a reward for helping support the community around the game. there are a few codes that are intentionally not easily found on the wiki. for obvious reasons that's one of them. I know you were trying to be helpful but, was kind of a messed up thing to do.
Well to me It's a blessing.....somehow I can't find anything in the game to contribute in wiki. Everything is already described in there .

Reactions: Big Mountain
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes