HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Posted Wiki-Tan for three days, its gone now, was tired and not thinking. Woops.
Edit: not that hard to find wiki-tan on the wiki, while hidden, you just have to think about it to find the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2095conash

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
someone help me out here. where is the trader Alim? i'm doing the quest a forge to far and it says he's ment to be in eastfort and the wiki says he's ment to be in eastfort yet i've searched the entire place both human and non human districts and found fuck all.

what am i missing? do i have to unlock something first?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
someone help me out here. where is the trader Alim? i'm doing the quest a forge to far and it says he's ment to be in eastfort and the wiki says he's ment to be in eastfort yet i've searched the entire place both human and non human districts and found fuck all.

what am i missing? do i have to unlock something first?
Screenshot (3).png

Reactions: styggtuff12

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Out of curiosity, how did the players here find the game? I'm curious about the game's advertisement strategy.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
You'd be surprised every time the game updates there is something to do on the wiki, the community managers are always in need of help, secrets are normally purposely left for users to find and post. etc... etc... they make it pretty easy to obtain the wiki code. it's one of the ways the build community engagement it's one of the few games/developers that strives for this the other is Naughty Netherpunch, the lead person there is very kind and loves interacting with the community around his game(s) and getting their ideas and help.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Out of curiosity, how did the players here find the game? I'm curious about the game's advertisement strategy.
Well I got hold of a recommendation when I was rummaging through Patreon. Then searched about it for a while on other sites to the point I gave up looking and decided to give it a try.....but a question. Is save editor banned for this game?

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Posted Wiki-Tan for three days, its gone now, was tired and not thinking. Woops.
Edit: not that hard to find wiki-tan on the wiki, while hidden, you just have to think about it to find the code.
Thanks, I understand that it's not really a well kept secret and I imagine that it will probably be shared no matter what our intentions are, but I do appreciate the consideration as the wiki does actually suffer from being out of date quite a bit. I'll try to find some time to update the list of so that users who don't know what they can do to help have an easier time. Still, as things stand the wiki generally has a really hard time enticing people to contribute or fix things up on it and the code is one of the few things that help us get new contributors, even if it's easy to find.

Reactions: Wyrme

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks, I understand that it's not really a well kept secret and I imagine that it will probably be shared no matter what our intentions are, but I do appreciate the consideration as the wiki does actually suffer from being out of date quite a bit. I'll try to find some time to update the list of so that users who don't know what they can do to help have an easier time. Still, as things stand the wiki generally has a really hard time enticing people to contribute or fix things up on it and the code is one of the few things that help us get new contributors, even if it's easy to find.
I'm all up to contribute in wiki, but as you said, couldn't find what needs to be updated ;_;

HiddenAnon

May 5, 2017
Don't suppose anyone feels like giving a download link for the latest version before the 18th?
Wait until the 1518th, then it comes out. EDIT: WHY BAD KITTY GAMES WHY
I'm all up to contribute in wiki, but as you said, couldn't find what needs to be updated ;_;
I got it by noticing Slendy in the Arena, he appears when you have tournaments.

Last edited:

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Current Version: 0.31.8

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes