sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
As an FYI, for people that want to see what the new images are like I do post "game res" versions to my Pixiv. I noticed the first post uses censored images from the patreon page, so you may appreciate this...

I can't link to it properly (still below 3 posts) but you'll find them at the URL below...

pixiv.me/sacb0y

Personally I think it adds greatly to the game, and would love to see more. Glad you're busy - hope you can make a real go at this genre...

And yeah I plan to be around for a long time...

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Quick question, how do I get the Northmarket Manor cleaned up? I purchased the maids but that didn't seem to change anything.
Well in the previous versions, they actually cleaned up that manor. But I don't think that's the case in latest update. Even it's layout has changed so I think they are still "polishing" that area.

well, I'd like to know this too
Well there were furnitures in the previous versions too. But still, if there is a change in the game as to purchase furnitures, I would like to know that as well.

sacb0y

Hentai Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017

Since it was mentioned that people would like the new art transition to be sped up. You can now commission batches of scenes which I will work on along side the normal scheduled work. Information at the link above. :)

kido

Jul 26, 2017
I can't sleep in Manor. Is that normal? Pressing enter or spacebar on bed does nothing.

UPD: Nevermind. I didn't notice that health restores on manor enter/exit.

Last edited:

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
Current Version: 0.31.9

Links are from Homepage:

Upcoming Events
Backer Devstream- January 21st 3-6PM EST
Public Devstream- January 27th 3-6 PM EST
Harem Collector v0.32 Backer Release- January 31st
Harem Collector v0.32 Puclic Release- February 7th

Reactions: dussalant

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Just wanted to say I love the game but it was a little offputting when they switched from anime Casanunda (protagonist) to original art one. The expressions don't pop as much. I suspect it'll be less jarring whent he rest of the world catches up to the new art style for all characters.

NoMoshing

Jan 13, 2017
Not that I'm particularly shocked that someone is leaking backer-only versions of the game, but.... what the hell are you thinking, putting out a test version that still has a ton of bugs in it? FFS....

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Not that I'm particularly shocked that someone is leaking backer-only versions of the game, but.... what the hell are you thinking, putting out a test version that still has a ton of bugs in it? FFS....
Guess your games are so addicting that even if you released a test version with 10 seconds of exra content and a gazzilion bugs everyone would still jump at it salivating like mad :)

Damn addiction^^

Btw why this time the public release is 2 weeks away rather that the usual one week?

Maybe I should wait with downloading it...

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Sorry for this most uploader said already in this thread that they will wait for the puplic release to post it then here... we all like your game thats why we wait for an semi-bug free version

Jun 1, 2017
Download:
Full Version: - - - - -

View attachment 19292 View attachment 19293 View attachment 19294 View attachment 19295 View attachment 49972 View attachment 49973
Just tried the GoFile link, and it's down. Nofile's working, though.

Reactions: Help
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes