Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
New in this version:

-New quest! Make sure you’ve finished up all quests that deal with Eastfort then walk on over to see the next Kellos Invasion quest!
-Redone artwork for Alina’s pretty much everything, ‘Claiming your property’, ‘Salty Dessert’, Vacation, and ‘Sex a la Carte’ sex menu scenes all are updated with brand-new art!
-New happiness and furniture systems!
-New sprites and faces for the Hero!

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
It's a shame how bad the quality of the sex scenes is, when you think how much effort was put into the game.

2095conash

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
EDIT: WHY BAD KITTY GAMES WHY
We had a few issues with some of the early backer releases being nearly unplayable. To fulfill our backer obligations we pushed backed the release date from the 13th to the 18th as we felt the version released on the 4th was a more proper release compared to the ones before it.

I'd like the code as well. I conributed to the wiki but was never given the code so i'm a little miffed.
You did? I'm sorry I might have missed it! Do you know what it was that you did so that I can look into it? Alternatively I can look it up via the username on your wiki-account.

i only have 1 gripe, why no mouse?!?!?
As in no mouse controls? RPG Maker VX Ace doesn't come with native mouse controls I'm sorry to say!

It's a shame how bad the quality of the sex scenes is, when you think how much effort was put into the game.
To clarify, are you referring to the 3D artwork many of the scenes still have? If so we are working on phasing that out with artwork by SacB0y! With the newest release, ALL of Alina's scenes will be in the new artwork style!

Reactions: Shadowcrow

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
Therese and Larelle can’t pass one heart, I thoughtthis might have to do with the dungeon, but Yeon is able to pass one heart so im at a loss

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
To clarify, are you referring to the 3D artwork many of the scenes still have? If so we are working on phasing that out with artwork by SacB0y! With the newest release, ALL of Alina's scenes will be in the new artwork style!
I sure hope so. I will definitely come back when you guys have more art done. I've really been meaning to play this game, but the 3D models turned me off.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You did? I'm sorry I might have missed it! Do you know what it was that you did so that I can look into it? Alternatively I can look it up via the username on your wiki-account.
Hi I don't remember if I contributed ti wiki but my user there is demon jhin or was it deamon jhin well have not log in there for while.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
As in no mouse controls? RPG Maker VX Ace doesn't come with native mouse controls I'm sorry to say!
that's odd cuz i've played quite a few rpgm vx ace games and they had mouse support

edit: checked up on it and yes some rpgm vx ace games do have mouse support, but the maker has to script it in including paths etc, not something a simple switch in config can turn on.. oh well

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
since I was in OT hell for months I have not played this game in a long time and now that I DL the new update and played it the manor change I kind like the old design looks fancier.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
hehehe some of the little awiiabu things are named after characters in other games such as overwhored and monster girl quest its funny kudos to bad kitty games.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
has any one else gone to eastfort and purchased the condo and then try to decorate it and when your done your character not there anymore.

Jul 30, 2017
has any one else gone to eastfort and purchased the condo and then try to decorate it and when your done your character not there anymore.
I've reported this already, and I believe Conash knows where the issue lies and how to fix it; your character actually gets moved to the extreme north end of the screen. If you just try to walk up and down a few times the camera should "catch up", at which point you can walk to the stairs leading to the second floor to escape.

KingoftheEnd

Jun 3, 2017
I've reported this already, and I believe Conash knows where the issue lies and how to fix it; your character actually gets moved to the extreme north end of the screen. If you just try to walk up and down a few times the camera should "catch up", at which point you can walk to the stairs leading to the second floor to escape.
i figured that out after a while but thank you for telling me that

Nah_Man

Jun 6, 2017
Quick question, how do I get the Northmarket Manor cleaned up? I purchased the maids but that didn't seem to change anything.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes