NoMoshing

Jan 13, 2017
To follow up with Conash's stuff, as I've said elsewhere I'm not particularly surprised, and as you might have been able to glean from Wayne's reposting of my blog, I'd much rather give someone reasons not to do something than impotently forbid it. After all, I don't demand a EULA or anything- once the game is distributed, it's yours to do with as you please. I realize that sites and communities such as F95 can contribute to a game's popularity, and the core of our marketing is the idea that Harem Collector is 100% free and all we're asking for to be able to continue development.

However, as Conash and I have pointed out before, we would rather test releases (often labelled as such) don't get leaked because we really don't consider them to be representative of our work or our value- also very often, they don't contain any of SacB0y's hard work since I tend not to add new art assets until the last few steps before release. While no software is ever bug-free, and we've release very buggy versions of the game both publicly and for backers, I think that test cases are a little different in that they're explicitly labelled as imperfect.

The real fans, the ones we depend on, want to (even if they can't) support the game regardless of whether or not it gets leaked, either because they want all the updates fresh off the grill or they just like what we do and want us to do it more. Hat's off to you guys, we really appreciate the support.

NoMoshing

Jan 13, 2017
Side note: Why on Earth would you post an image of an empty wallet and say you have no fucks to give?

I mean, come on, the jokes write themselves.

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
Me a moment ago, "I wonder if this game is shite or not? Let's go check the latest page"

Whelp nothing recent to help me on that quest...

Anyway I would prefer testing versions not get leaked because they are usually bug riddled shit. I have a higher standard for my time.

As for "Ethics" or "Morals"... What's that can I eat it?

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
@NoMoshing i was mealy pointing out about Icloud Saying that You your Self Don't What Your Game here SO i copied and Pasted Your blog here To Make a Point In regards That YOu Have No POwer To Stop disto And That You Not Saying You Don't want Your Game here Bare in Mind I'm ALl for Devs Hell im even a Fan of Your Game i Might even Myself After i fixed My huge ass MObile Bill Might Pledge 50 Or 100 dollars a Month To Support Your Project And F95 Has a fu Game DEvs here Who Not Only Active On the FOrums But all So Interact WIth Fans Of thare Games Hack to even Get Feedback and input from FAns of thare game to EVen Better improve thare games

All So Let Me BE the FIrst TO WElcome YOu TO THe F95zone site/Forum

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Uh after doing the quest "Research Materials" for Kyrie my characters sprite turned all weird..hes rolling around on the ground and randomly turning into an iceblock when you move him. Is there a way to reset his look?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
In regards to backer releases being leaked more specifically though, since F95 is a pirate community as yet another user pointed out, I'm not going to view it as a good investment of my time and effort to try to stop people who do it, but it's not something that I appreciate in any case. The best that I could hope for is that people who enjoy the game enough to jump when they see a leaked version consider becoming patreons if that's financially viable to them, as every bit does help speed up the game progress in general. I hope that clarifies my position on the matter at the very least.
I empathize and, while this may or may not be a pirate site, I ended up here because I hoped to read and comment with people who enjoy the game in a central location, outside of the official forums (nothing against your forums, I just prefer a one-stop community to discuss H games than creating and repeat entering passwords for a dozen sites)

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
in addition to the weird movement animations after research materials, during honey trapper the butler never shows up to take you to the party

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
There is a wiki for the game that answers most questions people might have btw.

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
Uh after doing the quest "Research Materials" for Kyrie my characters sprite turned all weird..hes rolling around on the ground and randomly turning into an iceblock when you move him. Is there a way to reset his look?
I am having the same problem. Is this just an unfixed bug or?

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes