Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oookay, so after 3 hours of playing I am now wondering why this doesn't have the rape tag?

A girl crying begging you not to do it as the Mc rapes her certainly qualifies, in fact that's pretty much all he does. A couple volunteer the rest are forced. I can tolerate a lot but this game is very rapey.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
Oookay, so after 3 hours of playing I am now wondering why this doesn't have the rape tag?

A girl crying begging you not to do it as the Mc rapes her certainly qualifies, in fact that's pretty much all he does. A couple volunteer the rest are forced. I can tolerate a lot but this game is very rapey.
I don't remember that many actual rape scenes, in fact I remember six that was actual rape. All the girls that are with the MC are either there willingly or collared, and according to the lore if they resist the collar it will break their mind. And seeing as you can avoid all mindbreaking you could argue all the girls are there willingly or atleast not resisting the situation.

But then again everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you don't consider lore as a valid excuse I can understand your point of view, it definitely looks like some of them are forced to be there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't remember that many actual rape scenes, in fact I remember six that was actual rape. All the girls that are with the MC are either there willingly or collared, and according to the lore if they resist the collar it will break their mind. And seeing as you can avoid all mindbreaking you could argue all the girls are there willingly or atleast not resisting the situation.

But then again everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if you don't consider lore as a valid excuse I can understand your point of view, it definitely looks like some of them are forced to be there.
I'm talking about Larelle, she hasn't been collared. Finish quest and it says I can either collar her which will break her or put her in the dungeon and do it slowly so I pick dungeon. Then he rapes her while she cries and begs him to stop.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
I'm talking about Larelle, she hasn't been collared. Finish quest and it says I can either collar her which will break her or put her in the dungeon and do it slowly so I pick dungeon. Then he rapes her while she cries and begs him to stop.
Fair enough.
However I will just say that her attitude towards the different dungeon activities are different, If you use Wooden Horse she is a lot more accepting of the act.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well love the art work the old art was nice and the new art is great too. I like this game the first time i played it. The only reseon i think i found it was because i was tring to down load another game and it toke me to badkittys site. Then i played it and was hooked.

PonutLover13

Aug 18, 2018
That question is solved, but now I've encountered two more.
1. What the hell is the obsidian butterfly that I picked up.
2. Why is it that even though I have the "My Little Chimera" quest, I can't seem to find the damn creature.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
That question is solved, but now I've encountered two more.
1. What the hell is the obsidian butterfly that I picked up.
2. Why is it that even though I have the "My Little Chimera" quest, I can't seem to find the damn creature.
1. Just a combat item with a 40% chance of causing bleed to the enemy.
2. Are you looking in the correct place? (Western woods, check every square since it is one specific place not random)

Reactions: PonutLover13

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
There's a pic on the wiki at
You also need to have Gargan in your party, I believe, and it can't be raining.
Gargan is not needed to find the clearing, however you will have to return there with him/her afterwards to continue the quest.
Also I believe you can still find the area even if it is raining.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
anybody who knows where is e-7 in containment room i cant seem to find it?
The letter refers to the row (a for the top) and the number to the column (1 at the left), so it's fifth row down, seventh from the left. If I remember correctly, some of the columns are missing position 1 and 2, but you still factor those positions in.

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017
The house below the pub. It's got a stone fence next to it. Or you could check out the Eastfort section on the wiki here. , It's number 11
Im Eastfor but I can't find the clock shop

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes