DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
For some reason, I can't press left or up. Do I need something to play this properly?
I am pretty sure this games comes with the RTP bundled with it, but you could always try downloading it

jackthecup

Jun 29, 2017
I am pretty sure this games comes with the RTP bundled with it, but you could always try downloading it
I went and tried doing that, but no luck. It still did the same thing where I could only press right and down.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So far what are the h-scenes with 2D art, also what are changes in 0.35.9 ?

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
what's the use of the mansion dungeon after releasing yeon, therese and larelle?
You mean aside from being Doll's favourite place? That is all it is used for, there will however be a fourth girl in the cells at some point.

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
So far what are the h-scenes with 2D art, also what are changes in 0.35.9 ?
From 35.3? just bug fixes. The number after "." is only used to indicate how many bugfix patches that have been released for the current version

2D art:
(Mostly) Consenting Adults (Diadira 1)
A Difficult Position (Doralice 1)
A Nice Little Stroll (Nerys VK)
A Night with Fireflies (Alina LQ)
A Knight to Remember (Therese LQ)
Bound to Disappoint (Doralice 2)
Bullying Alina (Alina + Yamamaya, Yamamaya LQ)
Claiming Your Property (Alina 1)
Cock-Loving Countess (Silvayuco)
Cream and Tea (Natya 1)
Defiling the Sacred Place (Nerys LQ)
Discovering Doggystyle (Alina VK)
Gilded Bondage (Orange Kid 1)
In The Village, The Peaceful Village (Nerys 1)
Let's Make a Deal (Elaiya 1)
Mating Season (Yamamaya 1)
Salty Dessert (Alina 2)
Scrawny Girls Need Protein (Nerys 2)
Secret Ingredient (Orange Kid LQ)
Spaghetti Breakfast (Event 1)
Test Drive Tsundere (Yamamaya VK)
That's Strong Catnip (Yamamaya 2)
Wetter Under The Sea (Orange Kid VK)
When You're Not the Victor... (Yamamaya 3)
Alina Sex a la Carte
Nerys Sex a la Carte
Yamamaya Sex a la Carte
Silvayuco Blackmail Pic

Reactions: Xypher

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So not all the scenes are in 2D yet ? I'll wait again then thx for the heads up

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I think I played a very early version of this game, if it's the one I'm thinking of it seemed promising but was still very early in development so I put it on the backburner.

Since there are a few different RPGM Harem games, I'm not sure which is which. Is this the game where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If so, that's the part of the game I left off on because at the time that portion hadn't been finished and I didn't know how to progress. If this is that game, is there much more content after that section? And if so,
I really didn't enjoy that area of the game and wanted nothing more than to go back to the free exploration and standard questing/girl capturing, but at the time I was playing it I don't think the game had been updated past that point yet.

Xiret

Jun 1, 2017
I think I played a very early version of this game, if it's the one I'm thinking of it seemed promising but was still very early in development so I put it on the backburner.

Since there are a few different RPGM Harem games, I'm not sure which is which. Is this the game where

If so, that's the part of the game I left off on because at the time that portion hadn't been finished and I didn't know how to progress. If this is that game, is there much more content after that section? And if so,
I really didn't enjoy that area of the game and wanted nothing more than to go back to the free exploration and standard questing/girl capturing, but at the time I was playing it I don't think the game had been updated past that point yet.
No, it's a different game. You are thinking of Harem It's way past the trial part at this point. It's one of my fav RPGM games along with Last Sovereign.

Newpthx

Apr 23, 2018
are they remake the game?
No, the game is still being made, they're just replacing the 3DCG art with 2D art.

fix diadora
They've said they're going to switch out her faceset (and probably her first h-scene), it's just a matter of when her turn comes up in the queue. The next two characters to get updated art are going to be Larelle and Therese, and after that it'll be up to fan vote

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
They've said they're going to switch out her faceset (and probably her first h-scene), it's just a matter of when her turn comes up in the queue. The next two characters to get updated art are going to be Larelle and Therese, and after that it'll be up to fan vote
Actually the current priority order is: Orange Kid, Pandora Intro, Larelle, Shally, Therese

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
No, it's a different game. You are thinking of Harem It's way past the trial part at this point. It's one of my fav RPGM games along with Last Sovereign.
Ahh yep that's the one I was thinking of, thank you. I got a bit confused because they both use the 3D Custom Girl tool to make their characters.

I guess this means I have not one, but two different RPGM harem games I have to try out, both which seem to have many, many hours of content. What a tragedy, how am I going to cope this weekend?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
When I played this game in the past, you had to pretty much follow the walkthrough step by step to get all characters. You had to religiously follow it or you missed out on half the game.

Before I download again, is it still like that or can I actually do what I want on day 1?

DonPip

Jun 3, 2017
When I played this game in the past, you had to pretty much follow the walkthrough step by step to get all characters. You had to religiously follow it or you missed out on half the game.

Before I download again, is it still like that or can I actually do what I want on day 1?
You can easily get all characters without following any walkthrough. However maxing out everyones RP can still be a small challange, but nowhere near as big as it used to be

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes