Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Miri is great :p
Yeah I bet... most of the Content this Dev puts out is awesome and to my liking, Especially love the detailed character developemment for most of the Harem girls... I like how they are not just walking talking Onaholes and have actually super distinct character traits. Can't wait till the update comes out just 10ish more days to go.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
If Milf is enough, then there is Serade aswell
Well Shally has a Milfy bod... curvaceous and Mature but she has no kids so she is technically a cougar and not exactly a milf ? or maybe she is a gold digger ? since she doesn't like MC until he gets rich and famous ? she just playing hard to get to trap MC further into her honey trap whiskey trap.
also does that make Silvayuco a GILF ? does she have grand kids ?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Well Shally has a Milfy bod... curvaceous and Mature but she has no kids so she is technically a cougar and not exactly a milf ? or maybe she is a gold digger ? since she doesn't like MC until he gets rich and famous ? she just playing hard to get to trap MC further into her honey trap whiskey trap.
You know I don't really know if it is gold digging or not. I mean there is evidence to suggest both, when she invites the hero she says this:

"Let's just say that the kind of success
that you've had can be like catnip to a
certain kind of girl...."

But when he asks her why she had a change of heart she says this:

"I guess I assumed you weren't going
anywhere.
How was I to know you'd actually manage
to get this huge harem?"

Also propinquity, is one a the big factors in creating actual attraction between two people. Propinquity basically means a physical or mental closeness between two people. Simply put the more time you two people spend together the more likely they are to form an attraction to one another and Shally has been babysitting the two siblings since they were children. Don't know if NoMoshing is going for that kind of angle or not, but it is fun to theorize xD

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
propinquity
Well if that were the case she only starts Liking the MC as a man when he gets the fuck out of the house and starts adventuring instead of running the bakery and being a slacker around the slums.
Nomoshing is a Smart dude, replaying the game you only get context to their relationships when it is necessary and not before or after, and the information is precise not too much but just enough to satisfy the players curiosity or keep him distracted (like in Florine's case) ... There is a strong possibility we will learn more about the past relationship between Shally an Meline and MC/Hero-Baker. .. ... we might even get a threesome where Meline and the MC pretend they are Overpowering their Babysitter and fucking her senseless.

Also both Quotes you pointed out do make her seem like a gold digger but I also get your point there is More to her than she shows us, Like how surprised Hero Baker was when she turns out to be an agent for the Queen and Shally also shows feelings of kindness and compassion in relation to the green haired gunslinger girl during her questline, so it is hinted Shally is definitely not a shallow gold digger type. But she does want to keep seeming that way around Hero Baker cause maybe she would that way have an excuse to keep some distance between herself and him.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
to the green haired gunslinger girl
Elaiya

cause maybe she would that way have an excuse to keep some distance between herself and him.
She does tell him the reason she only kept it to a one time thing, and didn't wanna commit to him is because she want the full attention of the man she commits to and not just the small amount the Hero can provide with him having a harem and all

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
She does tell him the reason she only kept it to a one time thing, and didn't wanna commit to him is because she want the full attention of the man she commits to and not just the small amount the Hero can provide with him having a harem and all
Yeah but you can smell some bullshit in the air when she says that can't you ? Unless she's been tapping some nobles on the side. Which the MC would have most likely noticed about a woman he has had the hots for ever since he was a teen. But then again he should have also had some hint to her relation with the queen. Shally is very secretive and deceptive idk if the reason she says she likes the MC is a real one. Nomoshing created the MC right ? he probably has a good idea that denying him someone like Shally will only make him want her more. :unsure: I wonder what he has planned for her future.
But like I said above the developer keeps the story info for such characters pretty short and precise.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Shally was initially blackmailed into working for the Queen aswell.
Yeah she told that to the MC too. I am not questioning that ... just saying she did a pretty good job as a spy and keeping it a secret from everyone else. I bet there are others in the Slums that wouldn't have liked that as well. Also is it ever revealed just who she was keeping an eye on for the queen ? Just the MC or other concerned parties as well ?
I oughta play the whole game again when the next update comes out... just 6 more days.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Yeah she told that to the MC too. I am not questioning that ... just saying she did a pretty good job as a spy and keeping it a secret from everyone else. I bet there are others in the Slums that wouldn't have liked that as well. Also is it ever revealed just who she was keeping an eye on for the queen ? Just the MC or other concerned parties as well ?
I oughta play the whole game again when the next update comes out... just 6 more days.
I don't think it was no. But she does say she has been recruiting, so supposedly it has been more than the Hero.
Oh and you are gonna like the new update xD

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't think it was no. But she does say she has been recruiting, so supposedly it has been more than the Hero.
Oh and you are gonna like the new update xD
-__- teasing is not cool you know ? If you really wanna talk about the new update then do you wanna tell me more about this Miri girl ? is she a part of the harem ? we still have 1-2 more girls that can be added before HC I ends right ?

Yeah Shally... she just likes pretending she is into being loved and having an honorable relationship while she goes around getting laid like a Slut... Just Like the MC i.e. everyone of us players in the world of HC ... :LOL: You ain't better than us Bar Owner lady -__- stop trying to pretend we are some horndog that is beneath you... even if we are literally beneath you physically during sexy time. Can't wait for her scene to get CG. Really hope Nomoshing has no plans on adding anymore of that "when you are not the winner" bullshit. >_<

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
-__- teasing is not cool you know ? If you really wanna talk about the new update then do you wanna tell me more about this Miri girl ? is she a part of the harem ? we still have 1-2 more girls that can be added before HC I ends right ?
Nah teasing is more fun, you'll find out more in 6 days :p I believe we are currently on 29/35 girls who are in his harem collared/uncollared.

Can't wait for her scene to get CG. Really hope Nomoshing has no plans on adding anymore of that "when you are not the winner" bullshit. >_<
Someone accelerated her scene. Meaning someone actually paid to have her scene moved up the queue, so her scene is currently in progress.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Nah teasing is more fun, you'll find out more in 6 days :p I believe we are currently on 29/35 girls who are in his harem collared/uncollared
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my pleasure to introduce you to RomeoPapa... who amongst his other talents also happens to be the Living Harem Collector Wiki :LOL:
Nice so Is Miri one of the harem members or she just a one time lay ? (he asked knowing that he was not going to be answered.)

Someone accelerated her scene. Meaning someone actually paid to have her scene moved up the queue, so her scene is currently in progress.
:unsure: So it's true... not all heroes wear capes... some sit in a room alone jerking off... unless this guy wears a cape while playing HC or jerking off. whatever the case may be my thanks to this hero. Wonder if the Dev team will upgrade Shally's portrait as well when her scene gets CG like eh... the necromancer baby (Damn I keep forgetting the names, stupid old brain)

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

I wanted to know on Bad kitty games patreon the update 0.39.7 is out but no one posted the update here is that because we wait a bit or because there's no one on their patreon anymore??

Thanks you. =)

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi guys.

I wanted to know on Bad kitty games patreon the update 0.39.7 is out but no one posted the update here is that because we wait a bit or because there's no one on their patreon anymore??

Thanks you. =)
It's just that no one leaks the backer release.
But the public release is in 3 days

Reactions: PanX
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes